Brussels Grand City Sightseeing Tour
Price On Request
Get to know the eclectic Belgian capital on this extensive city tour. Marvel at the lavish Grand Place before admiring the modernist structure of the Atomium. Visit the highlights of the city known as the capital of Europe.
- Any cancellations made after 10:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
- 2 (hrs)
- Please note that seniors and students will have to present a valid identification to avail of the discounted rates.
- The tour is also available in French and Spanish.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Valid photo identification with birth date (Senior/student guests)
Requirement(s) - other
- If you will be bringing any specialist equipment such as wheelchairs or are suffering from any medical condition, please indicate them upon booking.
|Brussels Sightseeing Tour|
Check-in at Brussels City Tours Office
See the Best of Brussels
Get a firsthand glimpse of the opulent Grote Markt before visiting the Cathedral of St. Michael and St. Gudula. Appreciate the distinctive art of both European and Asian architecture as you view the Atomium before passing by the Japanese Tower and the Chinese Pavilion.
Discover the Heart of Brussels
Head to the bustling district of Sablon known for housing several antique stores. See Western architecture at its finest as you set your sights on the Palace of Justice and idyllic Royal Palace.
Tour the European Quarter
Learn why Brussels is called the capital of the European Union in your time at the landmark district. Visit the headquarters of one of the foremost political organizations in the world and view the European Commission, European Council and the European Parliament.
Tour Ends Near the Brussels Central Station