Luxembourg Day Trip from Brussels with Dinant Village Visit
Price On Request
Travel from Brussels to Luxembourg and admire the city's impressive architecture from the Notre Dame Cathedral and Grand Ducal Palace to the Neumunster Abbey. Visit the charming village of Dinant before heading back to Brussels. Luxembourg is a vibrant city with its rich history and astounding medieval architecture. Go through the old part of the city and see the centuries-old Notre Dame Cathedral, the Palace of the Grand Duke, and the Place des Armes. Travel down south and see the spectacular view of the Kirchberg District- renowned for being the home of several European institutions. Afterward, trek through the valley and gaze upon the fortifications and casemates of the historic Neumunster Abbey and the Wenceslas Wall. Take in the naturally beautiful Alzette River. Back in Belguim, stroll along the Meuse River and reach the 15th-century village of Dinant to learn about Adolphe Sax, the inventor of the saxophone and Dinant's most notable resident. Make the most out of your day and choose to visit the tiny Saxophone Museum or the citadel before ending the tour in Brussels.
- Any cancellations made after 09:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
- 11 (hrs)
- The tour available in English, French and Spanish. Please indicate your preferred tour language upon booking.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Please note that seniors will have to present a valid photo ID with birth date and students will have to show a valid school ID to avail the discounted rates.
Requirement(s) - other
- If you will be bringing any specialist equipment such as wheelchairs or are suffering from any medical condition, please indicate them upon booking.
|Luxembourg Day Trip from Brussels with Dinant Village Visit|
Check-in at Rue du Marche Aux Herbes 82
Depart from Brussels
Go on a 3-hour drive to the capital of the Grand Duchy and step foot into the many historic sites of the city. Walk through the scenic old town along with your expert guide, as you marvel at the centuries-old Notre Dame Cathedral, the Grand Ducal and the Place des Armes with your own eyes.
Luxembourg Guided Tour
Trek onwards into the city and admire the city's medieval architecture. Get a breathtaking view of the Kirchberg District, the home of many important European buildings. Know all the more about it as your guide takes you through its interesting history.
Free Time to Explore
Explore the historic Neumünster Abbey and the Wenceslas Wall with its imposing fortifications and casemates. Stroll through the valley and gaze upon the beauty of the Alzette River. Have time to appreciate its beauty on this walk as you eventually make your way to the city center afterward.
Travel Back to Belgium
Located along the Meuse River, this 15th-century village in Belgium's Walloon Region is the birthplace of the famous Adolphe Sax. Learn about the man behind the invention of the saxophone, as your expert guide tells you all about him and the life he has lived.
Tour Ends near Boulevard de Berlaimont