Iguazu Falls and Itaipu Dam Self Guided Tour with One-Night Hotel Accommodation
Discover two of Brazil's most popular tourist destinations in this combo tour: Itaipu Dam and Iguazu Falls. Maximize your sightseeing and enjoy a one-night stay at a 3-star hotel.
- Any cancellations made after the booking confirmation date will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult/Child (Age 3 & Up)||$296|
- 1-night accommodation at a 3-star hotel
- Lunch at Porto Das Canoas restaurant
- Transportation fee
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Min Qty: 2 & Max Qty: 10
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Guests will be met at Cataratas International Airport and taken directly to their hotel. An English-speaking staff of the activity provider will greet you when you clear the airport luggage area - just look for the representative holding a sign with your name on it.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- The menu is subject to change without notice.
- If you are leaving from Brazil, when you enter Argentina, you will need to pay the Puerto Iguazu eco-tourism tax fee of ARS 25.00. Please make sure to keep your receipt in order to avoid being charged twice.
- Drinks are available for purchase.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Comfortable clothing
- Change of clothes
- Puerto Iguazu eco-tourism tax (ARS 25.00)
- Iguazu Falls National Park (Argentina side) entrance fee (ARS 500.00 or USD 28.00)
- Iguazu Falls National Park (Brazil side) entrance fee (R$ 63 or USD 24.00)
- USD 7.00 (Itaipu Dam panoramic tour entrance fee) or USD 17.00 (Itaipu Dam technical tour entrance fee)
- Please bring your passport and secure your visa requirements if you are coming from Puerto Iguazu.
- Room tax (approximately USD 1.00 per day/per person)
Requirement(s) - other
- Please call the activity provider 48 hours before your activity to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
- Please present a printed or mobile copy of your VELTRA voucher upon check-in.
|Iguazu Falls and Itaipu Dam Self Guided Tour with One-Night Hotel Accommodation|
Pick-up at Cataratas del Iguazú International Airport
Check-in at Your Hotel
Here is a Sample Itinerary:
Discover the beauty of Iguazu Falls, deemed a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1984. Gaze in awe at the falls' rushing waters and get a closer look when you cross the park's footpaths. The Brazilian side guarantees a unique and breathtaking view of the panorama so don't forget your camera!
The Devil's Throat, Iguazu Falls' largest waterfalls, is a sight to behold. The falls is approximately 262 feet (80 meters) high and is between the border of Brazil and Argentina.
End of Day 1
Visit the Itaipu Dam, a massive hydroelectric dam on the Parana River, situated between Brazil & Paraguay's border. This powerful structure produces 95% of the electricity consumed within Paraguay and 24% for Brazil. The dam has underwent capacity expansion in 2007 & has then broken various records.
Your Itaipu Dam visit gives you the option to participate in a technical or panoramic tour. The technical tour includes a documentary film viewing and a chance to see and visit the dam's facilities.
The panoramic tour also lets you watch a documentary and and see the dam and spillway from the observation deck, but without entering the facility.
End of Day 2