Rio de Janeiro Guided City Tour by Bus with Christ the Redeemer Statue Access
See lots of Rio de Janeiro's sites & attractions in just a day! Visit Tijuca National Park, stroll along Santa Teresa neighborhoods and meet the "Big Dude" of Rio, the Christ The Redeemer Statue.
- Any cancellations made after 09:00 local time, 7 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult/Child (Age 12 & Up)||$91|
- Christ the Redeemer Statue ticket
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Min Qty: 2 (Minimum tickets to be booked)
- 7 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Exact pick-up time will be advised when the booking is reconfirmed.
- Children 12 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- You will share the transportation with other customers.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Meals are not included in the price.
- Drinks and meals are available for purchase
- Hang Gliding Expedition is not included in the price. Please call the activity provider if you wish to experience the activity.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Comfortable clothing
- Bottled water
- Walking shoes
- Sweatshirt / light jacket
Requirement(s) - other
- Please call the activity provider 24 hours before your activity to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
|Rio de Janeiro Guided City Tour by Bus with Christ the Redeemer Statue Access|
Pick-up at Select Hotels Located South of Rio or Check-in at Copacabana Hotel
Sao Conrado Beach
Aboard a mini bus, sit back & relax as you get transported to your first stop. Hop off at the hang gliding landing area at the beach and take in the scenic views of the mountains on the coast. If you're intrigued with hang gliding, you may try the optional Hang Gliding Expedition available on site.
Tijuca National Park
Make your way to an urban rainforest in Rio. Appreciate its diverse flora and fauna as you take a relaxing stroll. See astonishing waterfalls and the panoramic city view of the south zone from the Chinese View (Vista Chinesa) lookout.
Along the way to the Christ The Redeemer Statue, make a quick stop at Ipanema. Choose where to eat for your lunch, at your own expense.
Christ the Redeemer Statue
Enjoy the ride going to the iconic statue, located at the top of the Corcovado Mountain. Upon arrival, be welcomed by the scenic aerial views of the city. Then, onto the highlight of your visit - meet the "Big Dude" of Rio. Strike a pose next to the towering Christ the Redeemer Statue.
Santa Teresa Neighborhoods
Travel uphill to Santa Teresa and enjoy walking along the narrow streets of its neighborhoods. Soak up the quaint vibe of the place as you marvel at the design and architecture of the Carioca houses. Bring out your camera and enjoy a casual photowalk with your company.
When in Rio, do not miss the world-famous steps, locally known as Escadaria Selaron. Admire its aesthetics, consisting of over 2000 tiles collected from over 60 countries around the world. With vivid colors and elaborate designs, the steps sure make an awesome Instagram post.
Drop-off at Sugarloaf Mountain (Optional)
If you still have energy, you may choose to be dropped off at Sugarloaf Mountain. Try a cable car ride going to its summit and explore some more in the area, on your own.
Drop-off at Select Hotels Located South of Rio