Skip The Line: Christ the Redeemer Statue at Corcovado Mountain
Price On Request
Learn the city's local culture as you drive all the way from the city center to Corcovado Mountain. Ride a cog train to the top and see the incredible Christ the Redeemer statue.
- Any cancellations made after 08:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- GPS-activated live audio commentary
- Transportation fee
- Train fare
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 10 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 08:00, 14:00
- 5 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Please check below for list of hotels:
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- Drinks and meals are available for purchase
- Pick-up is not available from hotels outside the vicinity of Copacabana, Ipanema and Leblon Beach. An alternative pick-up point will be arranged instead.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Meals are not included in the price.
- GPS-activated live audio commentary is available in Portuguese, English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin and Russian.
Requirement(s) - other
- Please call the activity provider 72 hours before your activity to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
- If you want to avoid picking other passengers, please ask us to be picked up from the last departure point on the tour.
- Please present a printed or mobile copy of your VELTRA voucher upon check-in.
|Skip The Line: Christ the Redeemer Statue at Corcovado Mountain|
Pick-up at Central Rio de Janeiro Hotels
Drive to Cosme Velho
Make your way to Cosme Velho as you go through Lagoa Rodrigo de Freitas (except on Sundays), Laranjeiras and Lagoa. Hear fascinating stories about Rio's culture and history. Witness life in Rio de Janeiro as you drive by Lagoa and see open-air activities, restaurants and the iconic paddle boats.
Skip The Line Rack Railway Ride through the Tijuca Rainforest
Skip the long queues and ride on a train along the rack railway through the thick Tijuca rainforest, the largest urban forest in the world. See native and exotic flora and fauna as you make your way to the top of Corcovado Mountain.
Christ the Redeemer
Arrive to the top either by lift and escalator or by climbing a staircase of 222 steps. Bask in incredible panoramic views of Rio de Janeiro - from the southern part all the way up to Niteroi. See the monumental Christ the Redeemer statue up close and feel blessed under its open arms.
Drive Back to Central Rio de Jainero
Hear more about life in Rio as you drive back to your hotel. Learn about the city's economy, its heartbreaking experience during the World Cups in Brazil and life in the Favelas. Leave the tour feeling like one of the locals.
Drop-off at Central Rio de Janeiro Hotels