Angkor Temple Complex Guided Archaeological Tour from Siem Reap
Price On Request
Find yourself at the center of one of the most impressive archaeological sites in the world. Visit iconic temples such as the Angkor Wat and Ta Prohm before treating yourself to a Khmer-style lunch.
- Any cancellations made after 08:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- 1-day Angkor Archaeological Park pass
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 12 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 8 (hrs)
- Children 6 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- The third level of Angkor Wat is not open during Buddhist holidays.
- Option to upgrade the 1-day Angkor pass to a 3-day pass is available (approximately + 25 USD). Please inquire from your local guide.
- To guarantee a small-group experience, this tour operates with a maximum of 12 participants.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Walking shoes
- Please follow the conservative dress standards by wearing modest clothing covering from shoulders to knees. Loose, lightweight and long clothing are recommended and will also keep you cool in the hot climate. Local authorities may refuse entry to tourists who do not follow the dress standards.
- Copy of child's passport for age verification
Requirement(s) - other
- Proof of age for children must be presented on the day of the tour. Participants may be required to pay the difference between adult and child rates by failing to provide proof of age for participating children.
|Angkor Temple Complex Guided Archaeological Tour from Siem Reap|
Meet Your Guide at the Front Entrance of King's Road Angkor
Angkor Wat Temple
The first stop is the most prominent temple within the Angkor complex. Angkor Wat has remained the best-preserved temple within the site and attracts countless tourists from all over the world wanting to admire this historic feat of architecture.
Bayon in Angkor Thom City
See the iconic smiling faces carved on the 54 towers of Bayon Temple. This peculiar structure is found at the Center of Angkor Thom City, the Khmer's empire longest-lasting capital. Lastly, head to the South Gate of the ancient city which features the cosmic struggle between good and evil.
Lunch at a Local Restaurant
Gorge on a spread of delicious Khmer-style lunch near Sras Srang, known as the Royal Pool of Ablutions. You will also have some free time to laze on a hammock or interact with the locals and get to know more about their culture.
Ta Phrom Temple
Visit the famous Ta Prohm temple which gained popularity when it was used as a location for the film Tomb Raider. Relive scenes from the movie as you explore the temple and marvel at its intricate details. If time permits, you may get the chance to climb up one of the oldest buildings in the area.
Drop-off at Select Hotels in Siem Reap