Siem Reap Guided Evening Food Tour
Price On Request
Tours not marked Instant booking may take 48 hours of confirmation from supplier. Please book tickets while keeping this time for getting back with confirmation
Treat yourself to some of the oldest cuisines in the world. Eat your way across Siem Reap's hidden food havens as you sample seasonal fruits, exotic street food, dessert and local favorites.
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Choice between bottled water, fruit shake or beer
- Transportation by moto-remork (tuk tuk)
- Khmer snacks
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 12 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 3 (hrs)
- Children 6 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- The activity provider will give you an opportunity to cancel or reschedule your booking once the tour cannot operate due to extreme weather events such as flooding.
- To guarantee a small-group experience, this tour operates with a maximum of 12 participants.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Walking shoes
- Please follow the conservative dress standards by wearing modest clothing covering from shoulders to knees. Loose, lightweight and long clothing are recommended and will also keep you cool in the hot climate.
- Copy of child's passport for age verification
Requirement(s) - other
- Proof of age for children must be presented on the day of the tour. Participants may be required to pay the difference between adult and child rates by failing to provide proof of age for participating children.
- Vegetarian and gluten-free meal requests may be accommodated on this tour. Please indicate your request at the time of booking and repeat to your guide on the day of the tour.
|Siem Reap Guided Evening Food Tour|
Meet Your Guide at the Front Entrance of King's Road Angkor
Siem Reap Streets by Remork
Drive through the streets of Siem Reap by moto-remork, a motorized rickshaw used in many Asian countries. Veer off usual tourist hubs and head straight to a local food haven with a wide assortment of delicacies for you to try.
Local Snacks and Seasonal Fruits
Your guide will take you to hidden stalls and let you discover popular local snacks such as yellow bean cake and Khmer rice cake. The next stop is a fruit market where you can sample seasonal fruits in Siem Reap like dragon fruit, mangoes, miniature pineapples and the famous durian!
Make your way to a local picnic spot with stalls selling exotic delicacies including fried tarantulas and crickets. There are also vendors selling more conventional street food such as skewered meat barbecue, Khmer fried chicken, green mango with chili and salt and sweet purple mangosteen.
Dinner at a Local Restaurant
Enjoy some of the finest Cambodian delicacies prepared and served the way it is meant to be. Make sure to leave some room for dessert at a local stall serving fruit shakes, baked puddings and fruits dipped in condensed milk.
Siem Reap Pub Street
After you had your fill of delicious food, you may call it a night and return to your hotel or stay out and explore Pub Street. Local bars and cafes line up the streets in this area. Your guide can also provide recommendations to some of the less touristy spots for a great night out.
Drop-off at Select Hotels in Siem Reap