Toronto Live Hockey Match in Ricoh Coliseum with Local Pub Visit
Price On Request
Tours not marked Instant booking may take 48 hours of confirmation from supplier. Please book tickets while keeping this time for getting back with confirmation
Head to Ricoh Coliseum and prepare to be thrilled by a live hockey match. Cheer for your favorite team and enjoy watching the game with your choice of beverage!
- Any cancellations made after 15:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Beverage under 10 USD
- Hockey game ticket
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 12 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 4 (hrs)
- Guests who will arrive late on the specified tour start times will be left behind and will not be entitled to a refund.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- The tour guide has full discretion to refuse service to customers based on attire, behavior, physical fitness and condition.
- You will be in a small group of a maximum of twelve (12) people in this tour.
- Drinks and meals are available for purchase
- Please note that for early game schedules, the visit to the pub will be done after the game.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Walking shoes
- The temperature in Toronto during the winter months can fluctuate between 5 degrees Celsius (40 Fahrenheit) and -15 degrees Celsius (5 Fahrenheit). Please dress in layers, appropriate to the season and time of the day of your tour.
- Winter jacket
Requirement(s) - other
- Please present your printed or e-voucher to your guide at the beginning of the tour.
|Toronto Live Hockey Match in Ricoh Coliseum with Local Pub Visit|
Check-in at William's Landing Pub
Local Pub at Liberty Village
Meet your guide at a local pub in the village. Enjoy a pint of craft beer or any beverage of your choice while you learn about the history and rules of Canada's game - hockey. Note that for early game schedules, the visit to the pub will be done after the game.
Live Hockey Match
Take a 15-minutes walk to the Canadian National Exhibition grounds where the country's largest annual fair is held. Then, prepare to get thrilled by the hockey tournament inside the coliseum and cheer out for your favorite team!
Check-out at Ricoh Coliseum