Whistler Full Day Bus Tour from Vancouver with Seaplane Return Flight
Price On Request
Hop on a mini-coach bus and take a trip down to Whistler, a resort village and former Winter Olympics site. Spend the day roaming its historic streets, shopping and marveling at the beautiful scenery. Fly back to Vancouver on a seaplane!
- Any cancellations made after 08:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- 35-minute seaplane flight
- Onboard commentary
- Transportation fee
08:00, 08:30, 09:00, 09:30,
10:00, 10:30, 11:00, 11:30,
12:00, 12:30, 13:00, 13:30,
14:00, 14:30, 15:00, 15:30,
16:00, 16:30, 17:00, 17:30,
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Complimentary shuttle pick-up from Whistler Village is available.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
- Participants 19 years old and below can participate in this activity unaccompanied with proper documentation.
- Children under two (2) years old and below who do not require a seat of their own must be lap-held during the flight.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- A no-show fee of 100% will be charged 15 minutes prior to flight departure on unclaimed seats. Any return portion will be automatically cancelled.
- The aircraft type confirmed at the time of booking may change depending on operational needs with the activity provider's flight loads and will be subject to availability.
- The activity provider has preset departure times, but guests can also select their preferred time (depending on availability).
- Aircraft seating is on a first-come, first-served basis. Your pilot may ask you to take a specific seat to better the aircraft’s overall weight and balance.
- All travelers flying between the United States and Canada are subject to customs inspection including search of their persons and baggage.
- Tour is available in reverse upon request.
- Passengers may be combined with others on the same tour.
- Tour will be confirmed by the activity provider at the time of booking.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- There is a luggage restriction (both check-in and carry-on) of 25 pounds (lbs) per person. All luggage over 25 pounds (lbs) will be sent over on a standby basis.
- Printed VELTRA voucher
- A valid government-issued photo ID
Requirement(s) - other
- Participants 19 years old and below joining unaccompanied must bring the following documents required by the Government of Canada: passport, consent letter and supporting identification (birth certificate or citizenship card).
- You must have a printed copy of your VELTRA voucher to present upon check-in. You will not be able to participate in this activity if you only have a digital copy on your mobile device.
|Whistler Full Day Bus Tour from Vancouver with Seaplane Return Flight|
Check-in at Vancouver Harbour Flight Centre
Coach Bus Tour
Go on a mini-coach bus tour along the Sea to Sky Highway and see lush forests, towering mountains and pristine waters of the Howe Sound. Sit back and relax as you enjoy sightseeing while listening to a narration about the city.
Visit the site of the 2010 Winter Olympics, Whistler Village, where you can find Olympic landmarks set against a backdrop of Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains. Then, enjoy shopping at one of the many unique shops in the area at your own expense.
Return to Vancouver by Seaplane
Cap off the tour with a seaplane flight that will take you back to Vancouver. Take in scenic aerial views of the city and take photos to remind you of the trip.
Check-out at Vancouver Harbour Flight Centre