Butchart Gardens Half Day Tour from Victoria
Price On Request
Tours not marked Instant booking may take 48 hours of confirmation from supplier. Please book tickets while keeping this time for getting back with confirmation
Visit one of Victoria's most popular attractions, the Butchart Gardens. Take in the fresh air as you stroll along Vancouver Island's national historic site flowing with colorful, fragrant flowers and an assortment of vibrant green plants.
- Any cancellations made after 09:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Wi-Fi on-board
- Live driver narration
- Transportation fee
09:00, 10:00, 11:00, 12:00,
13:00, 14:00, 15:00, 16:00,
17:00, 18:00, 19:00
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Guests will have 45 minutes at Butterfly Gardens and then be picked up by the same coach and taken to Butchart Gardens.
- This activity is wheelchair accessible.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
- Please check for arrival and departure schedules.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- Please note that the entire property is smoke-free and selfie sticks are not permitted.
- Unredeemed tickets are valid on any available schedule within 180 days. Participant is responsible for any difference in tour price.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Printed VELTRA voucher
- You must have a printed copy of your VELTRA voucher to present upon check-in. You will not be able to participate in this activity if you only have a digital copy on your mobile device.
Requirement(s) - other
- Please call the activity provider 24 hours before your activity to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
|Butchart Gardens Half Day Tour from Victoria|
Check-in at Fairmont Empress Hotel
Roam around this National Historic Site on your own time. Admire the grandiose of coloful flowers that vary per season. Check out the on-site restaurants and stop by the Seed & Gift Store before catching the next bus home for a unique gift for friends and family.
Check-out at Fairmont Empress Hotel