Beijing Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square Tour with Temple of Heaven Visit
Journey to the key Beijing sites that shaped China's vast culture and history on this full-day tour. Follow your expert guide and explore the Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square, and the Temple of Heaven. This tour is the first part of the Historic Beijing tour series. While not required, it is highly recommended to join the second part for a more in-depth cultural experience. See the related tours below:
- Any cancellations made between 6 business days (16:00 local time) to 2 business days (16:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 16:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult (Age 12 & Up)||$83|
|Child (Age 3-11)||$67|
|Infant (Age 0-2)||$0|
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
Check In/Pickup Location Details
A local representative will call you or leave a message at your hotel room at about 21:00, one (1) night prior to your tour date to confirm the exact pick-up details.
- Children two (2) years old and under are free, but will need to sit on a parent or guardian's lap if there are no available seats.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- A local representative will call you or leave a message at your hotel room at about 21:00, one (1) night prior to your tour date to confirm the exact pick-up details.
Dressing & Items to Bring
Requirement(s) - other
- Passports are required to enter the Forbidden City. Please don't forget to bring your passport with you on the tour.
- Please call the activity provider 24 hours before your activity to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
|Beijing Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square Tour with Temple of Heaven Visit|
Pick-up from Select Hotels in Beijing
Start the tour at Tiananmen Square, the famous site of Chairman Mao Zedong's proclamation of the People's Republic of China. See the Tiananmen Tower, Great Hall of the People and Chairman Mao's monument.
Dive into the history of every dynasty at the four palatial halls of the Forbidden City. Enrich your knowledge about Chinese history as you hear interesting facts from your guide. *Passport is required.
Temple of Heaven
Visit the Temple of Heaven, a temple that dates back to the 15th century. This historical site was once the center of prayer, traditional ceremonies, and sacrificial rites during the Ming and Qing dynasties.
Cap off the day at a local teahouse. Relax and enjoy sipping on a good cup of Chinese tea before heading back to your hotel.
Drop-off at Select Hotels in Beijing