Great Wall at Mutianyu Full Day Sightseeing Tour with Cloisonne Factory Visit
Tours not marked Instant booking may take 48 hours of confirmation from supplier. Please book tickets while keeping this time for getting back with confirmation
Conquer the heights of the Great Wall of China on this climb to Mutianyu, one of the best preserved sections of the historical landmark that features an optional cable car ride. See the panoramic Beijing scenery from the Mutianyu site of the Great Wall. Enjoy a more challenging climb compared to other sections or opt to ride the cable car system (not included in tour fee). Familiarize yourself with the history of this ancient wonder of the world with the help of your English-speaking guide. Afterward, visit a cloisonne factory and learn how the ancient process of decorating intricate metalwork is carried out.
- Any cancellations made between 6 business days (16:00 local time) to 2 business days (16:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 16:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Prices Starts From:01-01-2014 Ends On:01-01-2038 Available Days: Sunday, Monday, Friday, Saturday
|Adult (Age 12 & Up)||$96|
|Child (Age 3-11)||$77|
|Infant (Age 0-2)||$0|
- Tea ceremony (optional)
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
Check In/Pickup Location Details
A local representative will call you or leave a message at your hotel room at about 21:00, one (1) night prior to your tour date to confirm the exact pick-up details.
Air-conditioned coach or mini-van with professional driver, depending on availability.
- Children two (2) years old and under are free, but will need to sit on a parent or guardian's lap if there are no available seats.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- A local representative will call you or leave a message at your hotel room at about 21:00, one (1) night prior to your tour date to confirm the exact pick-up details.
- The cable car ride (optional) at Mutianyu is not included in the tour fee.
Requirement(s) - other
- Please call the activity provider 24 hours before your activity to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
|Great Wall at Mutianyu Full Day Sightseeing Tour with Cloisonne Factory Visit|
Pick-up from Select Hotels in Beijing
Mutianyu Section of the Great Wall
Climb 1,400 steps to reach the top of the Great Wall's Mutianyu section or choose to ride the cable car system for an additional fee. Enjoy the gorgeous sight of woodland and streams, see the remaining watchtowers and snap as many photos as you want while atop.
Study the art of cloisonne, the process of designing metalwork and other objects. It is said to have originated in Beijing during the Yuan Dynasty.
Chinese Tea Ceremony (Optional)
Opt to participate in a tea ceremony that will allow you to get an insight into Chinese tea culture and drinking customs. Take the chance to bring home some tea as souvenirs!
Drop-off at Select Hotels in Beijing