Private Full Day Tour of Beijing's Summer Palace and Great Wall at Badaling
Experience the best of China as you visit two of its UNESCO World Heritage sites, the Summer Palace and the Great Wall. Ascend the Badaling section of the Great Wall after lunch at a local restaurant.
- Any cancellations made between 6 business days (22:59 local time) to 2 business days (22:59 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 22:59 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult/Child (Age 3 & Up)||$187|
|Infant (Age 0-2)||$0|
- Transportation fee
- Admission fee
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 7 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
A local representative will call you or leave a message at your hotel room at about 09:00PM one night prior to your tour date to confirm the exact pick-up details.
- A local representative will call you or leave a message at your hotel room at about 09:00PM one night prior to your tour date to confirm the exact pick-up details.
- Should there be no messages left for you, please contact the tour operator 24 hours before the service. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
- Children two (2) years old and under are free, but will need to sit on a parent or guardian's lap if there are no available seats.
|Private Full Day Tour of Beijing's Summer Palace and Great Wall at Badaling|
Pick-up from Beijing Hotels
Take a guided walking tour at the Summer Palace, the largest and most well-preserved imperial garden in China. See the spectacular Marble Boat and the exquisitely painted Long Corridor. Visit the famous local silk market to see the silk making and culture.
Lunch at Longdi Restaurant
Drive to the biggest restaurant on the way to the Great Wall - the Longdi Restaurant, located inside the Longdi Jade Factory.
The Great Wall at Badaling
Climb up the Badaling section of the Great Wall, famous for its magnificent structure and beautiful scenery. Stand on the highest point and marvel at the scenery before you.
Drop-off at Beijing Hotels