Private Tour of Great Wall of China Mutianyu in Beijing
Climb the Great Wall at Mutianyu and feast your eyes on an incredible sight. Visit a cloisonne factory and watch gorgeous art pieces come to life with a technique that dates back to the Yuan Dynasty. While Badaling is arguably the most popular section of the Great Wall, Mutianyu offers an exciting alternative. Guests can either take on the challenge of climbing 1,400 steps or take a cable car ride for an extra fee. Either way, the view from the top is equally rewarding. After visiting the Great Wall, the tour also makes its way to a cloisonne factory. Cloisonne refers to a technique used in decorating metalwork, a practice that dates back to the Yuan Dynasty. See expert craftsmen fashion masterpieces and have the opportunity to bring back exquisite souvenirs!
- Any cancellations made between 6 business days (16:00 local time) to 2 business days (16:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 16:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult/Child (Age 3 & Up)||$135|
|Infant (Age 0-2)||$0|
- Tea ceremony (optional)
- Charter fee
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 7 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
A local representative will call you or leave a message at your hotel room at about 21:00, one (1) night prior to your tour date to confirm the exact pick-up details.
Air-conditioned coach or mini-van with professional driver, depending on availability.
- Children two (2) years old and under are free, but will need to sit on a parent or guardian's lap if there are no available seats.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The cable car ride (optional) at Mutianyu is not included in the tour fee.
- A local representative will call you or leave a message at your hotel room at about 21:00, one (1) night prior to your tour date to confirm the exact pick-up details.
Requirement(s) - other
- Please call the activity provider 24 hours before your activity to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
|Private Tour of Great Wall of China Mutianyu in Beijing|
Pick-up from Select Hotels in Beijing
Mutianyu Section of the Great Wall
Climb 1,400 steps to reach the top of the Great Wall's Mutianyu section or choose to ride the cable car system for an additional fee. Enjoy the gorgeous sight of woodland and streams, see the remaining watchtowers and snap as many photos as you want while atop.
Study the art of cloisonne, the process of designing metalwork and other objects. It is said to have originated in Beijing during the Yuan Dynasty.
Chinese Tea Ceremony (Optional)
Opt to participate in a tea ceremony that will allow you to get an insight into Chinese tea culture and drinking customs. Take the chance to bring home some tea as souvenirs!
Drop-off at Select Hotels in Beijing