Chengdu Food Tour at Night by Tuk Tuk
Ride a tuk tuk and set out to discover the best of Chengdu cuisine! Visit family-run restaurants and try specialties passed on for generations. Sip on some drinks with the locals and spend a night of fun and laughter on this 4-hour tour.
- Any cancellations made after 18:30 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult (Age 16-85)||$105|
|Child (Age 4-15)||$81|
|Infant (Age 0-3)||$0|
- Unlimited beer and soda
- Meal (refer to the details in the schedule)
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide/driver
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Min Qty: 2 & Max Qty: 10
- 3 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Specific check-in details will be provided once your booking has been confirmed.
Please arrive at the check-in at least 15 minutes prior to the start time. Note that traffic during rush hour can take some extra time, so plan your method of travel accordingly.
- This activity operates regardless of weather.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements upon booking; substitutes may not always be available.
- Note that specific check-in details will be provided by email once your booking has been confirmed.
- Please arrive at the check-in location 15 minutes prior to the start time. Note that traffic during rush hour can take some extra time, so plan your means of travel appropriately.
- Children three (3) years old and under are free, but will need to sit on a parent or guardian's lap if there are no available seats.
- The activity schedule is subject to change depending on the vendors' operating hours.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable clothing
|Chengdu Food Tour at Night by Tuk Tuk|
Meet Your Guide at Exit C of the 2nd Chengdu People's Hospital Subway Station
Ride a Tuk Tuk
Hop on a tuk tuk and explore the streets and alleys of Chengdu. Find the best dishes in the city and chat with your local guide in between food stops. Fill yourself up with unlimited chilled beer and soda during the ride and truly get a feel of Chengdu's nightlife.
Visit Local Restaurants
Head to 4 or 5 family-owned restaurants and try the specialties they have been making for generations. Learn about their stories and watch the food being prepared right in front of you. Enjoy handmade dumplings, spicy Sichuan dishes and other unique snacks that locals adore.
End the Night at a Bar
Sit among the locals and enjoy the evening at a bar. Delight in refreshing drinks and share stories and laughter with newfound friends. You may choose to stay at the bar after the tour ends or simply head home afterward. Feel free to ask your guide for directions or assistance in finding a taxi.
Tour Ends On Site