Private Local Culture Tour of Shanghai with Hotel Pick-Up
Join this Shanghai half-day morning tour to experience what everyday life in Shanghai is like. Visit a neighborhood committee, a local kindergarten, a free market, and a local residence.
- Any cancellations made between 6 business days (22:59 local time) to 2 business days (22:59 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 22:59 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult/Child (Age 3 & Up)||$288|
|Infant (Age 0-2)||$0|
- Professional driver
- Transportation fee
- Admission fee
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 7 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
A local representative will call you or leave a message at your hotel room at about 09:00 PM one night prior to your tour date to confirm the exact pick-up details.
- Children two (2) years old and under are free, but will need to sit on a parent or guardian's lap if there are no available seats.
- The tour guide will be carrying a sign board with your name on it. Please be ready at least 10 minutes prior to the departure time.
- A local representative will call you or leave a message at your hotel room at about 09:00 PM one night prior to your tour date to confirm the exact pick-up details.
- Should there be no messages left for you, please contact the tour operator 24 hours before the service. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
|Private Local Culture Tour of Shanghai with Hotel Pick-Up|
Pick-up from Your Hotel in Shanghai
Shanghai Cultural Morning Tour
Explore the way of life of the Shanghainese as you visit a neighborhood committee, a local kindergarten, and a free market. Learn about the culture and tradition of the Shanghai as you chat with the owners of the local residence.
Drop-off at Your Hotel in Shanghai