Private Tour of Modern Shanghai with Huang River Cruise
Get ready to discover the highlights of modern Shanghai as you visit the Oriental Pearl Tower, People's Square and Nanjing Road. Board a cruise along the Huangpu River for a scenic view of Shanghai.
- Any cancellations made between 6 business days (22:59 local time) to 2 business days (22:59 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 22:59 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult/Child (Age 3 & Up)||$262|
|Infant (Age 0-2)||$0|
- Transportation fee
- Cruise fee
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 7 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
A local representative will call you or leave a message at your hotel room at about 09:00 PM one night prior to your tour date to confirm the exact pick-up details.
- Infants 2 and below are free of charge as long as they do not require a seat.
- The tour guide will be carrying a sign board with your name on it. Please be ready at least 10 minutes prior to the departure time.
- A local representative will call you or leave a message at your hotel room at about 09:00PM one night prior to your tour date to confirm the exact pick-up details.
- Should there be no messages left for you, please contact the tour operator 24 hours before the service. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
|Private Tour of Modern Shanghai with Huang River Cruise|
Pick Up at Your Hotel in Shanghai
Oriental Pearl TV Tower
Travel to Pudong and visit the Oriental Pearl TV Tower, visible from across the Bund and along the banks of Huangpu River. Marvel at the beautiful panoramic view of Shanghai once you go to the main observatory.
Huangpu River Cruise
Enjoy a cruise on the Huangpu river, also known as the Mother River of Shanghai. The river serves as a shipping port and a popular tourist destination. Be amazed by the view of Bund and its impressive architectural design.
People’s Square and Shanghai Urban Planning Exhibition Hall
Take some photos at the People's Square, with its beautifully landscaped area of plants and trees. Go to the Shanghai Urban Planning Exhibition Hall to see future urban planning models of Shanghai. *Personal expenses are not included in tour fee.
Shop to your heart's desire at Nanjing Road, Shanghai's premiere shopping street. Feel the vibrant and pulsating energy of the people around you, consisting of both locals and tourists strolling around.
Drop-off at Your Hotel in Shanghai