Shanghai City Highlights Private Afternoon Tour with Yuyuan Garden Visit
Tour the best of Shanghai and discover both of its historic and modern landmarks. Explore the famous waterfront of The Bund, the Yuyuan Garden and the trendy district of Xin Tian Di. Then, visit a silk factory to learn about silk production.
- Any cancellations made between 6 business days (16:00 local time) to 2 business days (16:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 16:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult/Child (Age 3 & Up)||$147|
|Infant (Age 0-2)||$0|
- Charter fee
- Accommodation fee
- English-speaking guide
- 5 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
The tour guide will be carrying a sign board with your name on it. Please be ready at least 10 minutes prior to the departure time.
A local representative will call you or leave a message at your hotel room at about 21:00, one (1) night prior to your tour date to confirm the exact pick-up details.
Should there be no messages left for you, please contact the tour operator 24 hours before the service. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
- Children two (2) years old and under are free, but will need to sit on a parent or guardian's lap if there are no available seats.
- A local representative will call you or leave a message at your hotel room at about 21:00, one (1) night prior to your tour date to confirm the exact pick-up details.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
Requirement(s) - other
- The tour guide will be carrying a sign board with your name on it. Please be ready at least 10 minutes prior to the departure time.
- Please call the activity provider 24 hours before your activity to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
|Shanghai City Highlights Private Afternoon Tour with Yuyuan Garden Visit|
Pick-up from Select Hotels in Shanghai
Yuyuan Garden and Shanghai Old Street
Make your way to Yuyuan Garden, also known as Yu Garden, and Shanghai Old Street, and feel the quaint atmosphere of the Ming Dynasty (A.D. 1368 - 1644). Admire the traditional structures in the area consisting of pavilions, halls, rockeries, ponds, shops, and entertainment and cultural exhibits.
The Bund is Shanghai's famed waterfront area. Marvel at the varied stunning architectural designs stretching at around four kilometers along the street. Don't forget your camera as the area promises picture-perfect, panoramic views.
Visit a silk factory in Shanghai and see how Chinese silk is produced. Don't miss the chance of scoring some of the lowest-priced, authentic silk and make a purchase or two, at your own expense.
French Concession and Xin Tian Di
See the beautifully-kept streets of the French Concession, aligned with well-tended trees and Tudor mansions. Stroll around the streets of Xin Tian Di, Shanghai's new entertainment district teeming with trendy restaurants and boutiques, which you can explore on your own right after.
Drop-off at Select Hotels in Shanghai