Split Half Day Walking Tour with Local Guide
Price On Request
Get to know the rich historical and cultural heritage of Split, a UNESCO World Heritage site, on this half-day walking tour. Discover more of the town as you stroll around the quaint, cobbled streets with an expert guide.
- Any cancellations made after 10:30 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Min Qty: 2 & Max Qty: 40
- 10:30, 12:30, 18:00
- 2 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Look for a blue umbrella at the golden gate near the statue of Gregory of Nin.
For check-in at Gray Line Office - Split
The office is located on the Riva Promenade and the staff members will be wearing shirts with the logo of the activity provider. Please be at the meeting point 10 minutes prior to departure time.
- Children 8 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Please arrive at your check-in location 15 minutes prior to the start time.
- Please note that entrance fees to city landmarks are excluded from the tour price.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Walking shoes
|Split Half Day Walking Tour with Local Guide|
Check-in at the Statue of Gregory of Nin - Near the Golden Gate
Guided Walking Tour of Split
Go back to the ancient Roman Empire while taking a guided stroll of the streets and squares in the historic core of Split. See the palace and get tips on which places to check out in Split, including museums and churches.
End of Tour