- Czech Republic
- Prague Castle Tour with Royal Palace and St. Vitus Cathedral Visit
Prague Castle Tour with Royal Palace and St. Vitus Cathedral Visit
Price On Request
Tours not marked Instant booking may take 48 hours of confirmation from supplier. Please book tickets while keeping this time for getting back with confirmation
Travel back in time on this tour of the UNESCO-listed Historic Center of Prague. Stroll along the Golden Lane, learn the history of St. George‘s Basilica, and take in the view from Charles Bridge.
- Any cancellations made after 11:30 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 10 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 3 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Please arrive at the check-in location at least 15 minutes prior to the departure time.
Please look for the yellow kiosk in front of Municipal House.
It is near the B line underground station “Namesti Republiky” and tram stop of lines No. 5, 8, 24, 26 and bus stop of line No. 207.
- The tour is available in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, and Russian.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Students must have a valid school ID.
|Prague Castle Tour with Royal Palace and St. Vitus Cathedral Visit|
Check-in at Republic Square
Visit the impressive locations within the castle such as the Royal Palace, St. Vitus Cathedral, St. George‘s Basilica and Golden Lane. Your guide will highlight all the important historical details of Prague Castle’s role in Czech history.
Charles Bridge and Lesser Town
Descend the castle stairs to the Lesser Town and continue walking towards Charles Bridge, where the tour terminates. Browse through the souvenir stalls and enjoy the street performances!
Check-out at Charles Bridge