- Czech Republic
- Prague Christmas Markets Small Group Tour with Food Tasting
Prague Christmas Markets Small Group Tour with Food Tasting
Price On Request
Tours not marked Instant booking may take 48 hours of confirmation from supplier. Please book tickets while keeping this time for getting back with confirmation
Delight in the sight of Christmas markets in Prague! Eat your way through three different markets as you sip on mulled wine, hot mead and other snacks. Know more about Christmas in Czech Republic as your guide tells you about its traditions.
- Any cancellations made after 14:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Traditional Christmas snacks
- Mulled wine, hot mead or hot tea
- Admission to a church's Nativity scene
- Map with personalized recommendations
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 10 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 2 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Closest metro station is Mustek, on both the Yellow and Green lines.
- Please inform of any food allergy or dietary restrictions upon booking.
- This small group tour operates with a maximum of 10 participants.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Please wear weather-appropriate clothing. Gloves, scarves, hats, winter jackets and boots or comfortable shoes are recommended.
|Prague Christmas Markets Small Group Tour with Food Tasting|
Check-in at Jungmann Square
Prague Church Nativity Scene
Begin your tour with a visit to a grand church in Prague and witness a classic nativity scene.
First Christmas Market
Hop on the metro and arrive at the first Christmas market in Prague. Sample mulled wine as well as your first Christmas snack as you stroll past various stalls and learn more about different traditions and beliefs in the country, including the connection between Baby Jesus and a hedgehog!
Second Christmas Market
On your next market, fill yourself up with a cup of hot mead, some freshly-roasted almonds and another surprise Christmas snack. Take the opportunity to ask your guide about the best places to visit over the holidays before returning to the city center.
Third Christmas Market
End your Prague Christmas market tour at the Old Town Square and be captivated by the wonders of wintertime! See the market filled with the sound of Christmas carols, aroma of food and twinkling lights. As the tour ends on site, feel free to continue your adventure in the market at your own pace.
Tour Ends at Old Town Square