- Frederiksborg Castle and Kronborg Castle from Copenhagen Half-Day Tour
Frederiksborg Castle and Kronborg Castle from Copenhagen Half-Day Tour
Price On Request
Tours not marked Instant booking may take 48 hours of confirmation from supplier. Please book tickets while keeping this time for getting back with confirmation
Set your sights on 3 captivating castles on this day trip from Copenhagen. Explore Kronborg, the setting of Shakespeare's Hamlet and a UNESCO World Heritage site, admire the fairytale-like Frederiksborg Castle and snap pictures at Fredensborg Palace.
- Any cancellations made after 10:45 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- On-board WiFi
- On-board multilingual audio guide
- Admission to Kronborg Castle
- Admission to Frederiksborg Castle
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
- 6 (hrs)
- The audio guide is available in English, Danish, French, German, Italian, Russian and Spanish.
- Please note that this tour involves a great amount of walking on uneven surfaces and stairs.
- Drinks and meals are available for purchase
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable clothing
|Frederiksborg Castle and Kronborg Castle from Copenhagen Half-Day Tour|
Check-in at Vester Voldgade by Lavendelstaede Near the City Hall
Departure from Copenhagen
Take in magnificent views of the Oresund Strait with the Swedish coast beyond as you travel up the Riviera road from Copenhagen to Helsingor.
Known as Elsinore in English, magnificent Kronborg faces the Oresund Strait. Walk around and learn more about one of northern Europe's most famous and best-preserved Renaissance castles. See the fortress and discover why Shakespeare chose it as the setting for his famous tragedy, Hamlet.
See the Renaissance castle and its stunning gardens built by King Christian IV, situated in the center of Hillerod. Fall in love with the English-style romantic garden and the more formal French Baroque garden recreated in 1996 to replicate J.C. Krieger's gardens from 1725.
Photo Stop at Fredensborg Palace
Pay a visit to the sprawling palace and see why it's fit for a king. Take pictures at one of the Danish royal family's favorite residences, which features stunning 18th-century Baroque architecture.
Return to Copenhagen
Check-out at Vester Voldgade by Lavendelstaede near the City Hall