Lahemaa National Park Full Day Tour from Tallinn
Tours not marked Instant booking may take 48 hours of confirmation from supplier. Please book tickets while keeping this time for getting back with confirmation
On this 7-hour tour, journey from Tallinn to the Lahemaa Natural Park. See its jagged coasts, vast forests, wetlands and many hiking trails; this tour is definitely a nature enthusiast's dream.
- Any cancellations made after 00:00 local time, 5 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Prices Starts From:01-01-2018 Ends On:01-01-2038 Available Days: All Days
|Adult/Child (Age 0 & Up)||$388|
- Viinitsu Museum admission fee
- Palmse Manor admission fee
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 6 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
09:00, 09:30, 10:00, 10:30,
11:00, 11:30, 12:00, 12:30,
13:00, 13:30, 14:00, 14:30,
- 7 (hrs)
- Children under 12 years of age are eligible for a 50% discount if they are accompanied by two or more adults. Please contact VELTRA through your account after you have completed your booking process.
- Please note that the entrance to Viinistu Museum depends on the museum's reception.
|Lahemaa National Park Full Day Tour from Tallinn|
Pick-up from Specific Hotel in Tallinn
Depart from Tallinn
Laheema National Park
The first stop is at the Kolga Manor. The manor has not been completely restored; therefore, it allows travelers the opportunity to admire its natural architecture. The next stop is in the small fishery village of Viinistu where we will visit the private museum of Estonian art.
Explore coastal villages
Drive through the coastal villages Käsmu, Võsu and Altja to enjoy Estonian food for lunch in an old tavern "Altja kõrts" at your expense. The 400-year-old fishing village of Altja will give you a taste of the local coastal life. Also, visit Palmse Manor, Sagadi Manor and much more!
Drop-off at Specific Hotel in Tallinn