Helsinki Canal Sightseeing Boat Cruise
Price On Request
See the Finnish capital from a new perspective and embark on a cruise along the heavenly Helsinki shoreline. See top attractions like the Helsinki Zoo and, Suomenlinna Maritime Fortress and the fleet of icebreakers!
- Any cancellations made after 10:30 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Multilingual audio guide
- Free WiFi on-board
- Cafeteria and bar on-board
- Multilingual information sheet
- Cruise fee
10:30, 11:30, 12:30, 13:30,
14:30, 15:30, 16:30, 17:30,
- 1 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
- Written information available on board in Swedish, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Estonian, Japanese and Chinese.
- The recorded commentary played through loudspeakers is available in Finnish, German, English and Russian.
|Helsinki Canal Sightseeing Boat Cruise|
Check-in at Market Square
Helsinki Canal Cruise
Board the boat and begin your Helsinki cruise. Sit back, relax and marvel at the sights you will pass by as you cruise along the city's canal. See major sites like the UNESCO World Heritage site of Fortress of Suomenlinna and the Helsinki Zoo on Korkeasaari Island.
History of Helsinki
Be welcomed by friendly staff on board and learn about Helsinki's fascinating history through a recorded commentary, available in different languages. Indulge in drinks and snacks from the ship's cafeteria (at your own expense) as you appreciate the vibrant view.
Check-out at Market Square