Provence Lavender Museum Full Day Tour from Arles (04 June - 15 August 2020)
Journey through the aromatic villages of southern France and get whisked away into a fantastical flurry of sensation as you wander through the famous Provence lavender fields. Visit Sault or Rousillon and enjoy the purple-hued fields. As pleasing to the eye as it is to the nose, lavender is known to soothe and relax even the most stressed and tired soul. Before diving into the brilliance of the France fields of lavender, a trip to a local farmer's market is in order, where you can fill up on delectable and fresh fruits and vegetables. Then, get ready for a harmonious blanket of calm and delight as you stroll through wild fields of lavender in Provence, past vast stretches of dazzling blue and indigo. Your senses will certainly thank you as all your troubles seem to simply melt away into the fresh-smelling air. Depending on the flowering stage, enjoy a visit to Sault or Roussillon, speckled with shops where you can indulge in lavender honey, essence, or a simple yet elegant bouquet. Visit the lavender museum and learn about the history of the town and its relationship with this piece of flora. Escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life and let the beautiful sights and smells take you away in Provence!
- Any cancellations made between 3 business days (18:00 local time) to 2 business days (18:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 20% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 2 business days (18:00 local time) to 1 business days (18:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 40% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult (Age 12 & up)||$185|
|Child (Age 4-11)||$92|
|Infant (Age 0-3)||$0|
- Entrance to the Lavender Museum
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
- 10 (hrs)
- By French law, it is forbidden to operate tours when there is only one participant. Therefore, this tour needs a minimum number of two participants in order to operate. Please note that if the minimum number is not reached, the tour may be cancelled and the local tour operator may also suggest an alternative tour or alternative date.
- The date and time indicated by the cancellation policy is in local time (CEST).
- Children under 10 years old will be provided child seats. Please indicate child's age during reservation.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Senanque Abbey implements a dress code. Clothing that exposes a large amount of skin may be deemed inappropriate.
|Provence Lavender Museum Full Day Tour from Arles (04 June - 15 August 2020)|
Check in at Hotel Jules Cesar
Start of Tour
Discover a traditional open-air market with a shimmering palette of fruits and vegetables in one of the Provencal villages.
Sault or Rousillon
Ride along the France lavender fields to Sault, the lavender capital of Provence, or Rousillon, a town famous for its ochre red rocks and architecture. Enjoy lunch at your own cost whilst exploring either of these charming French towns.
Stop by Gordes, a village found atop the stone cliffs in Luberon. The charming village is famous for its architecture of dry stones.
Enjoy a photo stop at Senanque Abbey, a must-see place frequently visited for its Provence fields of lavender, meticulously taken care of the monks who live in the abbey.
Discover the symbolic flower of Provence and learn about the history of lavender in southern France.
Check out at Hotel Jules Cesar