Cannes, Antibes and Saint Paul de Vence Half Day Tour from Nice with Transfers
Tours not marked Instant booking may take 48 hours of confirmation from supplier. Please book tickets while keeping this time for getting back with confirmation
Why do world-renowned artists fall in love with the French Riviera’s west-side gems? Take a peek into the lavishness of Cannes and the old-world allure of Antibes and Saint-Paul to find out!
- Any cancellations made between 1 business days (09:00 local time) to 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 20% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 1 hours prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Prices Starts From:16-03-2018 Ends On:01-01-2038 Available Days: All Days
|Adult/Child (Age 13 & Up)||$80|
|Child (Age 4-12)||$40|
|Infant (Age 0-3)||$0|
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide/driver
- 09:00, 13:30
- 5 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Vehicle type: Air-conditioned minibus
Seating capacity: 8 to 15 persons
Transfers may be shared with other groups and operate on a door-to-door basis. It is best to be at your pick-up location ahead of time.
- Children 3 years old and below must use a car seat.
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
|Cannes, Antibes and Saint Paul de Vence Half Day Tour from Nice with Transfers|
Pick up at Select Hotels in Nice
Start of Tour
Start the tour with a visit to the Beverly Hills of France. Walk the same beaches and paths where your favorite stars pose for red carpet events. Maybe even snap photos with the InterContinental Carlton in the background to feel like a celebrity!
Next stop is Antibes where you can breathe in the French Riviera breeze from a gorgeous vantage point. Don’t forget to drop by the medieval Fort Carré to see Baie des Anges and hear about the fascinating legend behind the place.
Be inspired by the colors of Provence’s jewel, Saint-Paul-de-Vence. A true definition of rustic beauty, the village has quaint corners that captivate artists from all over the world. Who knows? You might create your own masterpiece here as well!
Tour Ends in Nice