Monaco and Eze Full Day Tour from Nice with Transfers
Live the high life by splurging in the luxury shops and casinos of Monte Carlo. With side trips to Eze perfumery and Monaco's Formula 1 race tracks, it's a full day of scents, sights and speed!
- Any cancellations made between 1 business days (09:00 local time) to 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 20% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 1 hours prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult/Child (Age 13 & Up)
|Child (Age 4-12)
|Infant (Age 0-3)
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide/driver
- 10 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Vehicle type: Air-conditioned minibus
Seating capacity: 8 to 15 persons
Transfers may be shared with other groups and operate on a door-to-door basis. It is best to be at your pick-up location ahead of time.
- Children 3 years old and below must use a car seat.
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Some Monte Carlo casinos begin operations after 13:00. Please plan your visit accordingly.
- Access to Monaco may be limited during the Grand Prix. In such instances, some destinations may be substituted with nearby attractions.
|Monaco and Eze Full Day Tour from Nice with Transfers
Pick up at Select Hotels in Nice
Start of Tour
Eze Village and Fragonard Factory
Have a whiff of the French Riviera breeze from Eze's hilltop vista. More aromatic sensations await in your visit to the Fragonard perfume factory where experts will let you in on their age-old scent-making secrets.
Monaco Old Town and Race Track
Soak in the pastels and greys giving life to the oldest part of the principality. Drop by the Oceanographic Museum, cathedral and palace where you can witness the changing of guards. Then buckle up for a lap around the actual Formula 1 tracks used in the Monaco Grand Prix!
Monte Carlo Casinos and Boutiques
Hop between the luxurious casinos, high-end boutiques and manicured gardens of Monte Carlo. Take the time to freshen up in any of the restaurants for a bountiful lunch or snack before heading back to Nice.
Tour Ends in Nice