Saint Tropez and Port Grimaud Day Tour from Nice with Hotel Transfers
Price On Request
Journey to the coastal town of Saint Tropez, whose beach resorts captivate prestigious personalities. Then visit Port Grimaud, a colorful village likened to Venice for its canals, bridges and squares.
- Any cancellations made after 08:30 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide/driver
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 8 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 8 (hrs)
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Infant car seat is available for rent free of charge.
- All passengers in the vehicle are covered by insurance.
- Meals, drinks and admission to paid attractions are not included in the price.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The tour is available in English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Russian, Portuguese, Dutch, and Greek.
- To guarantee small group experience, this tour will be limited to a maximum of eight (8) guests.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- A valid government-issued photo ID
Requirement(s) - other
- Please call the activity provider the day before to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
|Saint Tropez and Port Grimaud Day Tour from Nice with Hotel Transfers|
Pick-up at Centrally Located Hotels in Nice
Explore the charming village of Port Grimaud, also known as "Small Venice" because of its beautiful spots composed of small bridges, canals and pastel-colored houses. See the numerous boats docked by the harbor, making up eye-pleasing, photo-worthy scenes.
Discover the famous seaside resort town of Saint Tropez, a favorite of journalists and photographers for the celebrities that flock there for their summer escapades. Once plagued by a turbulent history, the fishing village now boasts of internationally renowned beaches.
Free Time or Lunch
While by the serene waters of Saint Tropez, feel free to take a dip at one of the resorts or savor lunch at local restaurants offering fresh seafood.
Drop-off at Centrally Located Hotels in Nice