Bateaux Mouches Paris Seine River Lunch Cruise
Enjoy Paris and its beautiful monuments as you cruise down the River Seine aboard the famous glass boats. Offering fantastic menu options, this is definitely a must-do experience in Paris!
- Any cancellations made after 12:30 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult/Child (Age 13 & up)||$122|
|Child (Age 4-12)||$66|
|Infant (Age 0-3)||$0|
- Cruise commentary and map
- Cruise fee
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 15 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 2 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Metro: Alma Marceau (Line 9)
RER: Pont de l'Alma (Line C)
- The cruise route maps are available in 21 languages.
- There is a free parking during the cruise.
- The children's menu is the same as the adult menu (without alcohol) and with smaller portions.
- For groups of 15 people or more, menu choices must be determined in advance.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Please note that additional meal requests will be at an extra cost. Requests cannot always be fulfilled and must be requested at least 72 hours in advance.
- Please note that infants (0 to 3 years old) may participate for free but will not be getting a separate seat or meal.
- The menu is available in French, English, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Korean and Japanese.
- The vegetarian dishes are also vegan, gluten-free, lactose-free, egg-free and nut-free.
- Baby bottles can be reheated upon request.
- Alcoholic drinks can be substituted for water and soft drinks on request.
- Please indicate any dietary restrictions and medical conditions at the time of booking.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Smart casual dress is required.
- Coats and jackets can be checked in at the cloakroom.
- Guests with improper attire will not be allowed on board.
- No pets allowed.
|Departure at 12:30 - Douce France Menu with 1/2 Bottle of Wine|
Check in at Bateaux-Mouches - Porte de la Conference
Seine River Cruise
Watch boats of all sizes go back and forth along the Seine River and Northeastern Paris canals from your glass boat. Accompanied by music, this let this cruise take you on a luxurious trip across some of Paris' scenic landmarks.
Indulge in sumptuous meals prepared by the best Chefs in Paris and enjoy a glass of wine. Enjoy the pleasant atmosphere aboard with friends and loved ones as you dine your way through the waters of the Seine River.
Paris Top Attractions
Glide past top attractions like Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Grand Palais, Louvre Museum, Hotel de Ville, Invalides, Musee d'Orsay, Maison de la Radio and more! Take photos of the Parisian cityscape to remember this cruise.
End of Cruise