Eiffel Tower Skip the Line Ticket and Paris Sightseeing Tour with Audio Guide
Price On Request
Get an overview of Paris with a city tour combined with skip the line tickets to the Eiffel Tower. See the major city sights on an air-conditioned coach. Afterwards, enjoy priority access to the 2nd floor of the iconic Eiffel Tower!
- Any cancellations made between 2 business days (09:00 local time) to 1 business days (09:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 09:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Skip-the-line ticket to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Use of Histopad tablet
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking assistant
- English audio guide
- 09:00, 10:00, 12:00, 15:00
- 3 (hrs)
- In the event that the tour will not be able to visit the Eiffel Tower, it will be replaced by a tour to the Montparnasse Tower.
- The audio guide for adults during the city tour is available in English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese, Russian and Korean.
- The audio guide for children during the city tour is available in French, English and Spanish.
- The skip-the-line access is subject to the Eiffel Tower procedures. Security checks and unforeseen incidents can slow down the entry.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Comfortable clothing
- Walking shoes
Requirement(s) - other
- A deposit of 30 EUR may be required for the tablet and will be repaid when the device is returned.
|Eiffel Tower 2nd Floor Priority Access and City Tour with Tablet Guide|
Check-in at PARISCityVISION Agency Office
Paris City Tour by Coach
Get on board an air-conditioned coach and see the most famed landmarks of Paris from the comforts of your seat. Travel back in time and see how the architecture has evolved over time with a fun and unique AR experience guided by an interactive tablet.
Then, transfer to the highlight of the tour: the Eiffel Tower, one of the most famous and iconic landmarks in the world. Gain direct access to the second level with your priority ticket and snap photos of the City of Light from a vantage point. It will be an experience you won't forget!
Tour Ends at the Eiffel Tower