Eiffel Tower Skip-the-Line Ticket Guided 2nd Floor and Summit Access
Price On Request
Get to the very top of the Eiffel Tower without hassle! Escape the long queues to the 2nd floor and summit levels using your skip-the-line ticket. Hear fascinating stories from your guide about the monument as you enjoy views of the City of Lights.
- Any cancellations made after 08:45 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Skip-the-line access to the 2nd Level of Eiffel Tower
- Eiffel Tower First Level and Summit access
- English-speaking guide
08:45, 09:00, 09:15, 09:30,
09:45, 10:00, 10:15, 10:30,
10:45, 11:00, 11:15, 11:30,
11:45, 12:00, 12:15, 12:30,
12:45, 13:00, 13:15, 13:30,
13:45, 14:00, 14:15, 14:30,
14:45, 15:00, 15:15, 15:30,
15:45, 16:00, 16:15, 16:30,
16:45, 17:00, 17:15, 17:30,
17:45, 18:00, 18:15, 18:30,
19:00, 19:15, 19:30, 19:45,
20:00, 20:15, 20:30, 20:45,
21:00, 21:15, 21:30, 21:45
- 2 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
The closest metro is Dupleix (line 6) or La Motte Picquet-Grenelle (lines 6, 8 and 10).
- Only the first and second levels of the Eiffel Tower are wheelchair accessible.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
- Participants 18 years old and below must be accompanied by an adult.
- This activity operates regardless of weather.
- While you will skip the regular lines for the private entry to the Tower, there may be a small wait to allow for security bag check and/or the elevator. Please note that you cannot bring sharp objects, aerosols, glass, padlocks or alcohol on the Tower.
- Your tour includes access to the summit of the Tower. The summit may be closed for maintenance, safety or inclement weather. This will not affect your guided tour and no refunds or discounts will be given in the event the authorities close the summit.
- The Tower does not offer skip-the-line access from the 2nd level to the summit and therefore your guide has no control over the potential wait for the elevator that takes visitors from the 2nd level to the summit.
- Entrance to the Tower is free for children three years of age or younger, but proof of age may be required if the child’s age is in question.
- Please arrive at your check-in location 15 minutes prior to the start time.
- All members of your party must be present at check-in.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- Your ticket is for a pre-reserved entry time and you can only enter the Tower with the tour representative and your group.
Check-in at Fat Tire Tours 24 Rue Edgar Faure
Meet Your Guide and Head to the Eiffel Tower
Your friendly guide will walk with you to the Eiffel Tower, the symbol of Paris. Here you will get to skip the long lines and head right up to the second floor to take in the views of the city.
Spectacular Views of Paris
Admire the City of Lights from above and learn about the historical events, stories and drama that surround the construction of this landmark (including its purpose during the two World Wars!).
Up to the Summit of the Eiffel Tower
From the second level of the tower, ride up to the top floor using your ticket. Although your guide can't follow you up, enjoy free time to explore the summit on your own! Once you have soaked up the sights, head back down on the elevator at your own leisure.
Tour Ends at Eiffel Tower