Louvre Museum Skip the Line Ticket with Audio Guide
Price On Request
Visit the world's largest museum, The Louvre, at your own pace with your pre-booked admission ticket. Discover the museum's greatest artworks including the Mona Lisa with an audio guide.
- Any cancellations made between 2 business days (10:30 local time) to 1 business days (10:30 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 10:30 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Map with tour itineraries and visit advice
- English audio guide
10:30, 11:00, 11:30, 12:00,
12:30, 13:00, 13:30, 14:00,
14:30, 15:00, 15:30, 16:00,
- 4 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Metro: Tuileries (Line 1), Palais Royal-Musée du Louvre (Lines 1&7), Pyramides (Lines 7&14)
The easiest way to get to the check-in location is from the Tuileries metro station. After exiting the station, you should find yourself on Rue de Rivoli. Cross the street immediately, and walk to the right (under the covered arcade). Keep on going straight until you see the golden statue of Joan of Arc upon a horse. Cross the street (towards the Hotel Regina) then follow the covered arcade towards the left, and you should soon see the agency sign.
- Guests with a limited range of movement are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- There is a compulsory cloakroom at the Louvre Museum for large bags, buggies and umbrellas.
- The Louvre Museum closes at 22:00 on Wednesdays and Fridays. On other days, closing time is 18:00.
- The audio guide is available in French, English, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, German, Russian, Chinese, Japanese and Korean
- Please note that this tour does not include access to temporary exhibitions.
- Please note that the ticket is only valid at the day and time of the tour booked.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable clothing
- A valid government-issued photo ID
Requirement(s) - other
- Participants must leave a 30 EUR deposit fee at the check-in location for the audio guide. When the audio guide is returned at the end of the self-guided tour, the deposit fee will be returned.
- Present your passport or valid government-issued ID at the entrance. Entry may be denied to guests who fail to show proof of identity.
|Louvre Museum Skip the Line Ticket with Audio Guide|
Check-in at PARISCityVISION Agency Office
The Louvre Museum
Enter the world's largest collection of artworks, spanning more than 7,000 years from ancient civilizations to the 19th century. Learn about the impressive artworks as well as the iconic museum's own rich history.
Explore the museum at your own pace and see the Mona Lisa, the Venus de Milo and the Coronation of Napoleon in person. Hear fascinating facts about the paintings and sculptures from the informative audio guide.
Discover the works of art with a fun trivia game you could play with your friends and family. Get to know fascinating facts about the paintings and sculptures with a special quiz!
Check-out at PARISCityVISION Agency Office