Lunch at the Eiffel Tower, Seine River Cruise and Paris Coach Tour
Price On Request
Cover essential Paris attractions on this combination tour. Revel in the view of Paris from the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower as you indulge in a delicious lunch, see the city's finest sights onboard a coach and sail along the River Seine.
- Any cancellations made between 2 business days (10:00 local time) to 1 business days (10:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 10:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Ticket to the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Use of earphones
- Use of Histopad tablet (starting 14 January 2020)
- Transportation fee
- Cruise fee
- English-speaking assistant
- English audio guide
- 10:00, 12:00
- 6 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Pickup point: Port de la Bourdonnais
Location Address: Port de la Bourdonnais, Paris, France
Metro: Tuileries (Line 1), Palais Royal-Musee du Louvre (Lines 1 and 7), Pyramides (Lines 7 and 14)
The easiest way to get to the check-in location is from the Tuileries metro station. After exiting the station, you should find yourself on Rue de Rivoli. Cross the street immediately, and walk to the right (under the covered arcade). Keep on going straight until you see the golden statue of Joan of Arc upon a horse. Cross the street (towards the Hotel Regina) then follow the covered arcade towards the left, and you should soon see the agency sign.
For the river cruise, you may board the boat at Port de la Bourbonnais near the foot of the Eiffel Tower.
- Please note that the skip-the-line access is subject to the Eiffel Tower's security measures.
- Tour commentary for adults is available in French, English, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Russian, Polish, Dutch, Hindi, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
- Commentary for children is available in French, English and Spanish.
- The cruise ticket will be given inside the coach upon departure of the tour.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The menu is subject to change without notice.
- Please note that on the first Sunday of every month, only pedestrians are allowed to cross Champs-Elysees Avenue.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable clothing
- Please note that the following items are not permitted inside the Eiffel Tower: Non-foldable strollers, small suitcases, glass bottles, knives, sharp objects, padlocks, alcohol, and aerosols.
|Lunch at the Eiffel Tower, Seine River Cruise and Paris Coach Tour|
Check-in at PARISCityVISION Agency Office
Paris City Tour
Hop on an air-conditioned coach, receive your cruise ticket and see the best sights of Paris from the comforts of your seat. Listen to an informative audio guide as the tour passes by the Luxembourg Gardens, Arc de Triomphe and more. From 14 January 2020, see Paris with an interactive tablet.
Seine River Cruise
See Paris from a different perspective with a refreshing cruise along the Seine River. Catch panoramic views of the city's historic structures along the river banks, from the Notre-Dame Cathedral to the Louvre Museum.
Lunch at the Terrace of the Eiffel Tower
Enjoy priority access to the first floor of the iconic tower and delight in a 3-course lunch on a table overlooking the City of Lights. Avoid feeling the cold weather as you enjoy your meal inside a heated dome.
Tour Ends at the Eiffel Tower