Mont Saint-Michel Abbey and Loire Valley Castles 2-Day Tour from Paris
Price On Request
Tours not marked Instant booking may take 48 hours of confirmation from supplier. Please book tickets while keeping this time for getting back with confirmation
Visit top France attractions from Paris in 2 days! Travel to Mont Saint-Michel in Normandy and learn its history with a guided tour. Spend the night at a 4-star hotel then check out 3 castles in the Loire Valley: Chenonceau, Chambord and Langeais. Combine 2 France UNESCO World Heritage sites on an overnight trip from Paris. Visit Mont Saint-Michel Abbey with lunch at Relais Saint Michel. Explore renowned Loire Valley castles: Chenonceau, Chambord and Langeais. Travel by airconditioned coach from and to central Paris, accompanied by a professional guide who will give you all the information you need to know on these historic sites.
- Any cancellations made between 5 business days (07:15 local time) to 3 business days (07:15 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 07:15 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Accommodation in a 4-star hotel
- Porterage service on hotel arrival and departure
- Discount flyers for shops at Mont Saint Michel
- Breakfast buffet on day 2
- Lunch on day 1
- Transportation fee
- Accredited English-speaking guide
- 14 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Metro: Tuileries (Line 1), Palais Royal-Musée du Louvre (Lines 1&7), Pyramides (Lines 7&14)
The easiest way to get to the check-in location is from the Tuileries metro station. After exiting the station, you should find yourself on Rue de Rivoli. Cross the street immediately, and walk to the right (under the covered arcade). Keep on going straight until you see the golden statue of Joan of Arc upon a horse. Cross the street (towards the Hotel Regina) then follow the covered arcade towards the left, and you should soon see the agency sign.
- The tour is also available in Spanish.
- Please note that lunch on the second day is not included in the price.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Please note that for bookings for 2 people, you will be in a double room without any additional cost. If you wish to be in separate rooms, you must book the tour separately and pay the single room supplement for each person upon the departure.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable clothing
Requirement(s) - other
- Please note that single rooms incur a supplement of 65 EUR which must be paid prior to the tour departure at the activity provider's office. For bookings for 1 person, you will be automatically assigned a single room and must pay the fee. For bookings of 3 people, you must pay the fee because triple rooms are unavailable. You will be assigned a double room and a single room.
|Mont Saint-Michel Abbey and Loire Valley Castles 2-Day Tour from Paris|
Check-in at PARISCityVISION Pyramides Agency
Depart from Paris to Mont-Saint Michel
Board a luxury coach and cross the western districts of Paris. Take the Normandy motorway to your destination, Mont Saint Michel.
Lunch at the Relais Saint Michel (or Similar)
The menu is as follows: • Baked Camembert in phyllo dough with apples & arugula salad • Salmon with rice & 2 vegetable sides or Tagliatelle with vegetables* or Omelet with vegetables* • Apple tart • 1 bottle of cider + 1 bottle of water for 6 people • Coffee or tea *Vegetarian dishes
Mont Saint-Michel Abbey
Begin your tour at Mont St Michel, an enchanting island monastery listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site. Head up to the Benedictine Abbey dedicated to Saint Michael the Archangel and admire its gothic interiors. Join a guided tour and have free time to explore the island and the medieval village.
Departure for Angers
Have free time to enjoy dinner in Angers at your own expense. Choose among the several restaurants nearby the hotel.
Overnight Stay in Angers
Accommodation: Mercure Lac de Maine (or a similar hotel)
After your breakfast, you will make a brief stop at the Cheteau d'Angers.
Chateau de Langeais
Marvel at enchanting Langeais and feast your eyes on its manicured lawns and medieval architecture. Retrace France's colorful history as you explore the complex made up of two castles.
Chateau de Chenonceau
Discover the estate known as the ‘The Ladies’ Castle’. Admire its late Gothic and early Renaissance architecture and the surrounding River Cher.
Chateau de Chambord
Stop by one of the most recognizable castles in the world and marvel at the distinct French Renaissance architecture. Be amazed by the double helix staircase and the chateau’s wide panoramic terrace that overlook the grounds.
Check-out at PARISCityVISION Pyramides Agency