Paris Night Guided Bike Tour with River Seine Sightseeing Cruise Ticket
Price On Request
Cycle through Paris at night with an expert guide and admire city lights as you pass by top attractions such as the Louvre, Notre Dame and Eiffel Tower. Cruise along the Seine River while sipping on wine to cap the night off!
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Bike rental
- Cruise fee
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 16 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 17:00, 18:30
- 4 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Your tour meets at the exit of the Dupleix metro station (line 6). A guide will be holding a sign that reads "Fat Tire Tours".
- All riders over 32 kg (70 lbs) must ride their own bicycle.
- Participants 18 years old and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Participants over 12 years of age must be able to ride a bike.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
- Children up to 10 years old or below 32 kg (70 lbs) without good bike-handling skills can use the 2-wheeled tandems.
- Bike options for children are available upon request. Please note that supply may be limited.
- The activity will operate rain or shine. Ponchos are available for purchase at the tour provider's office.
- The bike route covers approximately 8.2 miles (13 kilometers).
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- Please arrive at your check-in location 15 minutes prior to the start time.
- This tour is recommended for intermediate bike riders.
- Trailers have a 2 child capacity with a combined weight limit of 88 lbs (40 kg).
- Baby seats have a weight limit of 48 lbs (22 kg).
Requirement(s) - other
- Participants booked with the student price must present a valid school ID.
|Paris Night Guided Bike Tour with River Seine Sightseeing Cruise Ticket|
Meet Your Guide at the Exit of Dupleix Station
Paris Top Attractions at Night
See the Notre Dame, Latin Quarter, Ile de la Cite, Pont des Arts, Eiffel Tower and the Louvre as you pedal under the starlit sky. Feel the energy of the night tour as you see the city streets in a new light.
Ice Cream Stop at Berthillon
Reward yourself with a sweet treat at the most famous ice cream shop in Paris. Have a rest at the Berthillon bistro near Ile Saint-Louis as you enjoy scoops of artisanal sorbet (own expense) and fun chats with your group.
Seine River Cruise with Wine
Finally, relax on a boat ride with complimentary wine as you cruise past famous sites illuminated by the moon, artificial lights and the river's charming reflection. Have a toast with your new friends before you call it a night.
Tour Ends at Fat Tire Bike Tours Office