Paris Night Panoramic Tour with Lido Cabaret Show Tickets
Price On Request
Discover the illuminated landmarks of Paris aboard a luxury coach. Finish off your evening with a fabulous Lido cabaret show at the Champs-Elysees Avenue complemented with a glass of champagne.
- Any cancellations made between 2 business days (19:00 local time) to 1 business days (19:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 19:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- 1 glass of champagne
- Lido de Paris Show ticket
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking assistant
- English audio guide
- 5 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Metro: Tuileries (Line 1), Palais Royal-Musee du Louvre (Lines 1 and 7), Pyramides (Lines 7 and 14)
The easiest way to get to the check-in location is from the Tuileries metro station. After exiting the station, you should find yourself on Rue de Rivoli. Cross the street immediately, and walk to the right (under the covered arcade). Keep on going straight until you see the golden statue of Joan of Arc upon a horse. Cross the street (towards the Hotel Regina) then follow the covered arcade towards the left, and you should soon see the agency sign.
- Children 4 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- From June to August, part of the tour takes place in the daylight.
- During winter (Fridays and Saturdays only) and in case a second show at the Lido is the only one available, a Seine River cruise will be offered to travelers.
- The audio guide for adults during the city tour is available in French, English, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese (Mandarin), Russian and Korean.
- The audio guide for children during the city tour is available in English, French, Spanish, Italian and German.
- Please take note of the Lido show schedule: • Winter - 21:00 to 22:45 (except on special dates) • Summer - 23:00 to 00:45
- Please note that guests are required to leave their coats and large bags in the cloakroom. The use of the cloakroom is free of charge.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Formal dress is required. Gentlemen are requested to wear a tie and jacket.
|Paris Night Panoramic Tour with Lido Cabaret Show Tickets|
Check-in at PARISCityVISION Agency Office
Paris City Tour
Hop on an air-conditioned coach to see the most famed landmarks of Paris all glammed up under the moonlit sky. Listen to an audio guide while in the comforts of your seat as the sightseeing tour passes by the Louvre, Arc de Triomphe and more!
Show at the Lido
Complete the night by watching a spectacular cabaret and burlesque show at Le Lido. Sip a glass of champagne as the Bluebell Girls and Lido Boys entertain you with their world-famous show, complete with stunning stage designs and elaborate costumes.
Drop-off at the Vicinity of Select Hotels in Central Paris