Seine Dinner Cruise with Drinks and Live Music
Price On Request
Make your stay in Paris unforgettable with a Seine River cruise complete with refined French cuisine and live music. Admire the night view of the City of Light and hit the dance floor after dinner!
- Any cancellations made between 2 business days (19:00 local time) to 1 business days (19:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 19:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Transportation fee
- Cruise fee
- English-speaking assistant
- Live music
- 5 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Address: 2 rue des Pyramides 75001 Paris
Metro: Tuileries (Line 1), Palais Royal-Musee du Louvre (Lines 1 and 7), Pyramides (Lines 7 and 14)
The easiest way to get to the check-in location is from the Tuileries metro station. After exiting the station, you should find yourself on Rue de Rivoli. Cross the street immediately, and walk to the right (under the covered arcade). Keep on going straight until you see the golden statue of Joan of Arc upon a horse. Cross the street (towards the Hotel Regina) then follow the covered arcade towards the left, and you should soon see the agency sign.
- Please note that there may be multiple parties assigned at one table.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The menu is subject to change without notice.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Formal dress required. Gentlemen are recommended to wear tie and jacket.
Requirement(s) - other
- An insurance fee of 34 EUR for 0 to 2 year-old infants must be paid onsite.
|Seine Dinner Cruise with Drinks and Live Music|
Check-in at PARISCityVISION Pyramides Agency
Bateaux Parisiens Cruise on the Seine
Embark and see the Eiffel Tower, National Assembly, Louvre, Conciergerie, City Hall and Ile de la Cite as the ship sails by them. At night, with a dim glow illuminating every structure, Paris becomes an alluring theater where lovers perform their unscripted play.
Dinner and Live Music
Dig into a variety of delectable dishes prepared for you by the onboard chef. Savor a delightful dinner as a live band turns the night into a floating party. Let the croons serenade you or join in by jiving on the dance floor!
Drop-off at the Vicinity of Select Hotels in Central Paris