Skip the Line Eiffel Tower, Montmartre and Seine Cruise with Hotel Transfers
Price On Request
Discover the 3 highlights of Paris with a small group tour. Explore the neighborhood of Montmartre, get priority access to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower and enjoy a cruise along the Seine. Tour includes convenient hotel pick-up and drop-off.
- Any cancellations made between 2 business days (13:15 local time) to 1 business days (13:15 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 13:15 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Skip the line ticket to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Multilingual audio guide during the Seine River cruise
- Transportation fee
- Cruise fee
- English-speaking guide/driver
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 8 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 5 (hrs)
- The audio guide for the Seine River cruise is available in the following languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Russian, Polish, Dutch, Hindi, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The tour is available in English and Spanish.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable clothing
|Shared Small Group Tour|
Check-in at 2 Rue des Pyramides
Montmartre and the Sacre-Coeur Basilica
Stroll at your own pace through the narrow streets of Montmartre to discover the Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Paris as well as the artists and portrait painters of Place du Tertre.
Skip the Line Access to the 2nd Floor of the Eiffel Tower
Transfer to the Eiffel Tower to see a marvelous panorama of the City of Lights from the second level. Avoid the long queues with your special access and take magnificent photos of Paris.
Seine River Cruise
Your excursion ends with a refreshing cruise to admire the monuments and majestic bridges along the Seine River. You will see Notre-Dame Cathedral, The Louvre, Orsay Museum and more!
Check-out at 2 Rue des Pyramides