Skip the Line Louvre Museum Tickets with Guided Tour
Price On Request
Save time with your direct access to the Paris Louvre Museum. Get the most out of your visit as your guide expertly navigates you to see the museum's most treasured collections like the Mona Lisa and Venus de Milo! Get to explore more after the tour. Ger priority access with your Louvre Museum ticket! With the help of an expert guide, get the opportunity to learn more about the museum's huge collection including the Mona Lisa, the Venus de Milo, and more. Enjoy free time to explore the museum on your own as you acquaint yourself with some of the world's most prestigious works of art.
- Any cancellations made between 2 business days (09:30 local time) to 1 business days (09:30 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 09:30 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Skip-the-line ticket to the Louvre Museum
- Accredited English-speaking guide
09:30, 10:15, 11:00, 14:15,
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Metro: Tuileries (Line 1), Palais Royal-Musee du Louvre (Lines 1 and 7), Pyramides (Lines 7 and 14)
The easiest way to get to the check-in location is from the Tuileries metro station. After exiting the station, you should find yourself on Rue de Rivoli. Cross the street immediately, and walk to the right (under the covered arcade). Keep on going straight until you see the golden statue of Joan of Arc upon a horse. Cross the street (towards the Hotel Regina) then follow the covered arcade towards the left, and you should soon see the agency sign.
- Guests with a limited range of movement may not be able to participate in this activity.
- Please note that the skip-the-line access is subject to the Louvre Museum's security measures.
- The Louvre Museum closes at 18:00 on Mondays, Thursdays, Saturdays, and Sundays. It closes at 21:45 on Wednesdays and Fridays.
- In addition to English, the tour is available in the following languages during Summer: Spanish - 10:15 - 15:30 (Daily) - 16:45 - 18:45 (Wednesday and Friday) Portuguese - 14:15 (Thursday and Saturday) Chinese - 14:15 (Wednesday and Saturday) Italian - 14:15 (Sunday)
- In addition to English, the tour is available in the following languages during Winter: Spanish - 10:15 - 13:15, 15:30 (Daily) - 14:15 (Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday) - 16:15 - 18:45 (Wednesday and Friday) Portuguese - 14:15 (Sunday) Chinese - 14:15 (Saturday) French - 14:15 (Sunday)
- Please note that elevators are not available during this tour.
- Tour price does not include entrance to the Leonardo da Vinci exhibition and access to temporary exhibitions.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Large bags, strollers and umbrellas must be left in the museum cloakroom.
|Skip the Line Louvre Museum Tickets with Guided Tour|
Check-in at PARISCityVISION Agency Office
Find Your Guide
Look for the PARISCityVISION Agency Office located in front of the Louvre Museum and follow your guide on your way to the museum.
The Louvre Museum
Visit the Louvre Museum, home to some of the world's most prized sculptures and artworks. Find popular works such as the Venus de Milo, Leonardo da Vinci's Mona Lisa, and the Coronation of Napoleon. Get skip the line access for every room you visit!
Louvre Museum Guided Tour
Spend time discovering these collections with your expert guide as they show you several of the museum's most famous works and tell you about the stories that lie behind them.
Free Time at the Louvre Museum
Explore the museum at your leisure for as long as you want after the guided tour. Take this time to have lunch (at your own expense) or shop for posters, books, and other souvenirs from this iconic museum.
Tour Ends at the Louvre Museum