Berlin Kreuzberg Street Food and Art Walking Tour with Currywurst Tasting
Price On Request
Dive into Berlin's vibrant street art and food scene in the cool district of Kreuzberg. Admire the neighborhood's alternative way of life as you mingle with locals and savor the city's tastiest snacks. Satisfy your senses on this fun packed tour that combines art & food and rolls it into one memorable experience. Take a stroll down Kreuzberg and taste delicacies that are not known by many. Sample the iconic currywurst, roasted nuts, "rollmops" and other delectable snacks. Afterwards, get to know this district better by discovering its murals that are influenced by history.
- Any cancellations made after 16:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Beverages (including alcohol)
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 12 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 3 (hrs)
- If you have any special dietary requirements and preferences, please inform your guide at the beginning of the tour.
- Please note that some of the tour's tastings do not fit to the diet preferences of vegetarians and vegans. If possible, the guides will try to find good alternatives.
- The tour will go ahead in all weather conditions. However, if cancelled due to extreme circumstances, your leader will contact you to move your tour to another day. Please indicate your phone number or email address where you can be contacted while you're traveling.
- This tour operates with a maximum of 12 people.
- The tour will go ahead in all weather conditions. However, if cancelled due to extreme circumstances, your leader will contact you to move your tour to another day. You will be informed via email or local contact number.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable clothing
|Berlin Kreuzberg Street Food and Art Walking Tour with Currywurst Tasting|
Check-in In Front of the East Side City Hotel
The View at the Oberbaum Bridge
Begin with a sweeping view of the Berlin cityscape at the Oberbaum Bridge. See what remains of the Berlin Wall and learn interesting stories and trivia about the city such as the Water and Vegetable Battle which happens every year.
Sink your teeth into Berlin's fast food staple: currywurst. This tasty snack is a sausage steamed then fried and glazed with curry ketchup. Stroll down the streets of Wrangelkiez populated by little shops, corner stores and grocery marts.
Finger Foods at a Turkish Spice Shop
Savor the aromas of a Turkish spice shop and get to try roasted nuts, dried fruits or the unusual finger delicacies called "rollmops" or pickled herring fillets.
Marvel at Countless Murals
Kreuzberg is known to be a hotspot for art and creative expression. Admire murals by anonymous artists along with some popular pieces such as Blu's Leviathan or the ROA's wild animals.
Tour Ends at Kottbusser Tor Metro Station