Berlin Prenzlauer Berg Neighborhood Guided Bike Tour with Food Tasting
Price On Request
Experience the sights and taste of Berlin on this guided bike tour through the city. Enjoy hearty tastings of local food as you head to off-the-beaten-path sites and get an insider's perspective on the city.
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Food at local food stops
- Use of beach cruiser or city-style bike
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 16 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 4 (hrs)
- Participants 17 years old and below must be accompanied by an adult.
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Please note that while the tour may try to accommodate dietary restrictions, it is not guaranteed that the food provided will meet every specific requirement.
- This activity operates regardless of weather.
- Food and water are included at the restaurant stops. Please bring cash if you wish to purchase additional drinks.
- You have the option to keep your bike after the tour at a discounted rate.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- It is recommended to bring extra clothes in case it rains or gets chilly.
- Closed toe shoes
- Comfortable clothing
- Participants who have availed the student price must present a valid school ID.
|Berlin Prenzlauer Berg Neighborhood Guided Bike Tour with Food Tasting|
Check-in at the Base of the Berlin TV Tower in Alexanderplatz
Berlin's Prenzlauer Berg Neighborhood
Sample Berlin's food as your guide takes you to 3 places specially chosen just for you. Have the chance to try small portions of meals at each restaurant. Note: drinks need to be purchased separately.
Historical Sights and Anecdotes of Berlin
Stop at some of the historic sights, from Prenzlauer Berg and Zionskirche to Mitte and Museum Island, and learn interesting facts about them from your guide. Get the opportunity to ask for some helpful tips and questions to maximize your stay in Berlin.
Check-out at the Base of the Berlin TV Tower in Alexanderplatz