Berlin Walking Tour: Hidden Berlin with Insider Guide
Price On Request
Visit Brandenburg Gate, Checkpoint Charlie, Hitler's Bunker, the Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe, and more as you go on a guided tour to some of Berlin's most fascinating, popular, and hidden locations.
- Any cancellations made between 6 business days (10:00 local time) to 2 business days (10:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 10:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- English-speaking guide
- 10:00, 14:00
- 4 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Please arrive at the check-in location at least 15 minutes prior to the departure time.
- Children 12 years old and under are only free when accompanied by a paying adult.
- This activity operates regardless of weather.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Please bring your Student ID for verification.
|Half-Day Tour (From April 1, 2020)
Check-in at Friedrichstrasse Station
Roam around Berlin's majestic royal boulevard. Discover life in the city under Napoleon's rule and how it was once the pivot of the Age of Enlightenment period. Know the city's early beginnings as a pagan fishing village and how it became Prussia's capital.
The Cold War and the Fall of the Berlin Wall
Retrace Berlin's darker history as you visit places such as Checkpoint Charlie, Hitler's bunker and the Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe, among others. Get an in-depth look at the heartbreaking struggles during the Nazi period as well as incredible stories surrounding the Cold War.
Stop by The Wall and learn about its secret history from your guide. Then, experience the modern side of Berlin when you visit the city's new government quarter. Finally, the tour ends at Brandenburg Gate, one of Berlin's most important landmark and symbol.
Check-out at Brandenburg Gate