Berlin Walking Tour: The World War and Third Reich, Hitler's Final Days
Price On Request
Get to visit the "Topography of Terror" exhibition, Hitler's Bunker, the Soviet Memorial, Bendlerblock, and more as you retrace the horror and violence of the Nazi Third Reich.
- Any cancellations made between 6 business days (10:00 local time) to 2 business days (10:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 10:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- English-speaking guide
- 4 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Please arrive at the check-in location at least 15 minutes prior to the departure time.
- Children 12 years old and under are only free when accompanied by a paying adult.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Please bring your Student ID for verification.
Requirement(s) - other
- Fee for any public transport used during the tour is not included in the price. Guests are required to purchase an AB zone card before taking part in the tour. The guide can also assist guests with this purchase upon arrival at the check-in location.
|Half-Day Tour (From April 1, 2020)|
Check-in at Friedrichstrasse Station
Also titled the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church, the Gedachtniskirche is one of the city's most historic churches. The landmark is a symbol of the struggles during Nazi Third Reich as it is partly composed of the original church's ruins. See the Cross of Nails and the Stalingrad Madonna inside.
Soviet War Memorial in Tiergarten
Visit one of the three Soviet war memorials in Berlin as your guide narrates the importance of Soviet Army soldiers during the last days of battle. See the iconic statue of the Red Army soldier, with his rifle slung behind him and with his hand over his comrades' resting place.
Topography of Terror
Know more about the “Thousand-Year Reich” as you explore one of the most visited museums in Berlin. Learn details about the Gestapo, Heinrich Himmler's SS, Goering's Air Defence Ministry, and Goebbels’ Propaganda Ministry as you go through its many exhibitions.
Go to the location where the Hitler's Reich Chancellery once was and retrace the shocking happenings of Adolf Hitler and, his wife, Eva Braun's final moments as you visit the exact location of the Führer Bunker where they spent their last months leading up to the fall of the Third Reich.
Be guided through Bendlerblock, where German officer Claus von Stauffenberg was executed after the failure of Operation Valkyrie. Today, the building houses the German Resistance Memorial Center, which is dedicated to the brave people who lost their lives resisting the Nazi dictatorship.
Tour Ends On Site