Dresden Full Day Tour from Berlin
Price On Request
Discover the rich history, culture, and legends of one of Germany's most beautiful cities, Dresden. Explore the city's Old Town, as well as key attractions, with a local guide on this day trip from Berlin.
- Any cancellations made between 6 business days (09:00 local time) to 2 business days (09:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 09:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
- 10 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Please be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior the departure time. Latecomers cannot join the group once the tour starts.
- Meals are not included in the price.
- Entrance fees are not included in the price.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Please be punctual and check-in on time.
|Full Day Tour (from April 1, 2020)|
Check-in at Friedrichstrasse Station
Depart for Dresden
Hop aboard a private bus and travel to Dresden, the capital city of the eastern German state of Saxony.
Arrival in Dresden
Upon arrival, tour the historic Old Town of Dresden. See beautiful Baroque architecture as you visit famous attractions such as the Dresden Frauenkirche, Semperoper, and the "Balcony of Europe".
The Zwinger Palace
Built in 1709, this medieval fortress is home to famous artworks created by Raphael, Rembrandt, Rubens, and more. Admire stunning pieces as you pass by must-see spots at the palace such as the Semper Gallery, Crown Gate, and Rampart Pavilion.
Explore at Your Leisure
Enjoy some time to explore the city's other great sights on your own. Drop by the Green Vault, the Military History Museum, and the Royal Porcelain Collection, among others. Complete your experience with a trip to the flea market or by relaxing at the waterfront.
Depart for Berlin
Check-out at Friedrichstrasse Station