Panoramic Dinner at Berlin TV Tower Restaurant with Window Seats
Price On Request
Skip the lines at the Berlin TV Tower and get VIP access to the Sphere Restaurant. Sit down by the window and enjoy a delicious three-course dinner with wine while admiring panoramic views of the city. Avoid the queue to the Berlin TV Tower and head straight to the Sphere Restaurant to enjoy breathtaking views over the city. TV Tower is the tallest building (207 meters) in Berlin. The Sphere Restaurant rotates slowly and one full turn takes 1 hour. Indulge in a 3-course dinner, accompanied by 2 glasses of wine chosen by the sommelier.
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- 2 glasses of wine (0.2 liters) per person
- Hot drink
- Welcome drink
17:00, 17:30, 18:00, 18:30,
19:00, 19:30, 20:00, 20:30
- For safety measures, entrance will not be permitted for those in wheelchairs or those with reduced mobility in the case of an emergency.
- Guests will have to go through airport-style security checks in order to gain access to the Berlin TV Tower panoramic floors.
- The menu is subject to change without notice.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive the activity provider's original tickets via e-mail. Present your ticket at the Berlin TV Tower upon check-in. Your VELTRA voucher will not be accepted.
- Tickets can be presented as printed tickets and need to be kept throughout the visit to the TV Tower.
- Smart casual
- Printed voucher by activity provider
|Panoramic Dinner at Berlin TV Tower Restaurant with Window Seats|
Check-in at Berlin TV Tower Sphere Restaurant
Dinner at Berlin's TV Tower Restaurant Sphere with Window Seats
Berlin's TV Tower Restaurant Sphere will make one turn about its own axis every hour. Nowhere else will you get such a quick overview of Berlin. With the city at your feet, you will be able to enjoy a 3-course dinner with 2 glasses of wine.
Check-out at Berlin TV Tower