Potsdam Gardens and Palaces Bike Tour from Berlin with Cecilienhof Palace Visit
Price On Request
Embark on a day tour to Potsdam for a guided bike tour. Pass by the many Prussian and Cold War sights as you explore the city and learn more about its history. Then, go on an audio-guided tour of the Cecilienhof Palace with ample time to explore.
- Any cancellations made after 09:45 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Use of beach cruiser or city-style bike
- Admission and audio guide at Cecilienhof Palace
- Train fare
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 18 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 6 (hrs)
- Participants 17 years old and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- This activity operates regardless of weather.
- Travel insurance is recommended.
- You have the option to rent a bike in Berlin after the tour at a discounted rate.
- There will be a stop for lunch (at your expense) during the tour. Please bring cash if you wish to purchase food since many Berlin establishments don't accept credit cards.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Closed toe shoes
- Comfortable clothing
|Guided Bike Tour|
Check-in at the Base of the TV Tower in Alexanderplatz
Travel from Berlin to Potsdam by Train
Hop on the train to reach Potsdam and begin your bike tour. Visit the New Palace, built by King Friedrich II, which is considered as the last great Prussian Baroque palace.
Head to the most popular and photographed area, the Sanssouci Palace, located atop Sanssouci Park. Admire its unique color and exterior and have free time to take a stroll around King Friedrich II's former residence.
Visit the beautiful Orangerie Palace and marvel at its traditional Italian Renaissance style. See how its impressive exterior adds a unique diversity to the other palaces and landmarks in the area.
Cecilienhof Palace Visit
Discover the captivating Cecilienhof, another great Potsdam residence and also the venue of the historic Potsdam Conference at the end of the Second World War. Listen to an informative audio guide as you explore this site on your own.
Cross over the Glienicke Bridge, famous for the spy exchanges that took place here during the Cold War, before heading to West Berlin.
Bike Through Parks
Many of Potsdam's parks and gardens are under UNESCO protection. Enjoy a relaxing bike ride through numerous parks to reach the various sites and palaces.
Return to Berlin by Train
Check-out at the Base of the TV Tower in Alexanderplatz