Baden-Baden Spas and Strasbourg Guided Tour from Frankfurt
Tours not marked Instant booking may take 48 hours of confirmation from supplier. Please book tickets while keeping this time for getting back with confirmation
Visit Baden-Baden spa, one of the most exclusive in Europe. Admire the landscape as you head towards Lake Mummelsee. Then, head to Strasbourg to see the famous Gothic Cathedral and take a boat ride along the canals of the old city.
- Any cancellations made after 09:30 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Prices Starts From:01-01-2019 Ends On:01-01-2038 Available Days: All Days
|Adult (Age 13 & Up)||$375|
|Child (Age 0-12)||$215|
- Admission to Casino Baden-Baden
- Canal Boat Ride or Petit Train Ride in Strasbourg
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide/driver
- 11 (hrs)
- If less than 4 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- If you do stay at the Baths you cannot take part in the rest of the tour in Baden-Baden and will be picked up again at 18:00.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- You must have a printed copy of your VELTRA voucher to present upon check-in. You will not be able to participate in this activity if you only have a digital copy on your mobile device.
- If you would like to stay in the Thermal Baths please mention it to your guide prior to departure.
- All expenses for those who choose to stay at the Baths will be at the traveler's own expense.
- For a small group tour up to 8 people, an English-speaking driver/guide will hold the tour. For larger groups over 9 people, a bus will be provided and there will be a bus driver and a tour guide.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Printed VELTRA voucher
Requirement(s) - other
- Please call the activity provider 24 hours before your activity to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
|Baden-Baden Spas and Strasbourg Guided Tour from Frankfurt|
Pick-up from Specific Hotels in Frankfurt or Check-in at ETS GmbH Office
Departure from Frankfurt
Head to Baden-Baden, a picturesque town nestled along the Black Forest, famous for its natural landscapes and elegant boutique shops. Explore the parks, thermal bath houses and the famous Kurhaus.
The Black Forest and Lake Mummelsee
Take a trip through the dark woods of the Black Forest and admire the lush greenery and parks. Visit the Mummelsee Lake, said to be inhabited by water spirits and mermaids according to urban legends.
Spend the afternoon in Strasbourg and visit notable cathedrals, parks and museums. As the city is located in the French-German border, Strasbourg's architecture is heavily influenced by the two European giants. Take a boat ride along the canals or ride the Petite Train before returning to Frankfurt.
Drop-off at Specific Hotels in Frankfurt or Check-out at ETS GmbH Office