Cologne and Limburg Day Tour from Frankfurt
Take a day trip from Frankfurt to Cologne, one of Germany's main cultural and historical centers and Limburg, a town filled with interesting sights. Find castles, cathedrals and bustling streets on this sightseeing tour!
- Any cancellations made after 09:30 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult (Age 13 & Up)||$330|
|Child (Age 0-12)||$185|
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide/driver
- 10 (hrs)
- If less than 4 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- For a small group tour up to 8 people, an English-speaking driver/guide will hold the tour. For larger groups over 9 people, a bus will be provided and there will be a bus driver and a tour guide.
- Due to religious regions, the Gold Coffins of the Three Wise Men are not open to the public.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- You must have a printed copy of your VELTRA voucher to present upon check-in. You will not be able to participate in this activity if you only have a digital copy on your mobile device.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Printed VELTRA voucher
Requirement(s) - other
- Please call the activity provider 24 hours before your activity to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
|Cologne and Limburg Day Tour from Frankfurt|
Pick-up from Specific Hotels in Frankfurt or Check-in at ETS GmbH Office
Departure from Frankfurt
Discover Cologne, a bustling town next to the Rhine River. Visit the world-famous Cologne Cathedral, the seat of the Archbishop of Cologne and considered a masterpiece of Europen architecture. Learn more about the city's rise after World War II from your expert guide.
Stop at the beautiful town of Limburg an der Lahn and see the picturesque city center and the town's colorful, half-timbered buildings. Visit Limburg Cathedral, a cathedral known for its Romanesque style and color that matches most of the buildings in town.
Drop-off at Specific Hotels in Frankfurt or Check-out at ETS GmbH Office