Dachau Memorial Site and Munich Day Tour from Frankfurt
Travel from Frankfurt to Munich, the capital of the Bavarian region and the home of the famous festival, Oktoberfest. Explore the city and have the opportunity to visit the Dachau Memorial, a former Nazi concentration camp.
- Any cancellations made after 08:30 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult (Age 13 & up)||$529|
|Child (Age 0-12)||$346|
- Lunch box
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide/driver
- 14 (hrs)
- If less than 4 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- For a small group tour up to 8 people, an English-speaking driver/guide will hold the tour. For larger groups over 9 people, a bus will be provided and there will be a bus driver and a tour guide.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Printed VELTRA voucher
Requirement(s) - other
- Please call the activity provider 24 hours before your activity to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
|Dachau Memorial Site and Munich Day Tour from Frankfurt|
Pick-up from Specific Hotels in Frankfurt or Check-in at ETS GmbH Office
Departure from Frankfurt
Dachau Concentration Camp Memorial Site
Begin the day with a visit to the Dachau Memorial, a former Nazi concentration camp. Take a quick look into the past as you walk around and learn the history of this site. See the memorial established in 1965 which was a combined effort from the former prisoners.
Munich City Tour
Continue to Munich and enjoy a sightseeing tour. Visit Hofbrauhaus, the world's largest beer hall. See other popular sights, including Frauenkirche, the Town Hall, Marienplatz, the English Garden and more. Learn facts about the city and its attractions from your guide.
Drop-off at Specific Hotels in Frankfurt or Check-out at ETS GmbH Office