Frankfurt 2-Hour Guided Sightseeing Tour by Double-Decker Bus
Tours not marked Instant booking may take 48 hours of confirmation from supplier. Please book tickets while keeping this time for getting back with confirmation
Hop on a double decker bus and see Frankfurt's top attractions. Together with a multilingual guide, learn more about the history of this metropolis and sights like the Romer and Hauptwache.
- Any cancellations made after 10:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Prices Starts From:01-01-2018 Ends On:01-01-2038 Available Days: All Days
|Adult (Age 13 & Up)||$45|
|Child (Age 0-12)||$37|
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
- 10:00, 13:00, 16:30
- 3 (hrs)
- If less than 4 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- You must have a printed copy of your VELTRA voucher to present upon check-in. You will not be able to participate in this activity if you only have a digital copy on your mobile device.
- Please note that routes may change and tour may not be on time as scheduled due to several events in Frankfurt and road constructions.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Printed VELTRA voucher
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable clothing
Requirement(s) - other
- Please call the activity provider 24 hours before your activity to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
|Frankfurt 2-Hour Sightseeing Tour by Double-Decker Bus|
Pick-up from Specific Hotels in Frankfurt or Check-in at ETS GmbH Office
Frankfurt Sightseeing Tour
Begin your sightseeing tour of Frankfurt aboard a double-decker bus. Admire the panoramic views of the city and learn more about the historical landmarks from your expert guide.
Stroll across the medieval building of Romer - the old city hall, St. Paul's Church and the Cathedral. Your guide will introduce you to the new old town, reopened after years of reconstruction.
Frankfurt offers the best of modern and traditional architecture. See some of the notable landmarks, including the European Central Bank, St. Catherine's Church, Central Station and more.
Drop-off at Specific Hotels in Frankfurt or Check-out at ETS GmbH Office